Junior accountant cover letter writing requires a lot of time and effort on the part of the candidate. The time you spend drafting your letter will pay off, so do spare some.
Attaining a junior accountant position, when you have no experience in hand, can be extra challenging, which calls for an impressive cover letter to go with your resume.
How to Write a Junior Accountant Cover Letter with No Experience?
– Write your letter professionally. Showcase your core competencies while mentioning why the job interests you.
– Create a strong link between job descriptions and your qualifications. Focus on your skills in relation to their needs, and explain how the same can come in handy.
– Close your letter with a call for action. Prompt the employer to give you a call. Mentioning the time of your own availability is also a good idea.
Entry Level Accountant Cover Letter With No Experience
855 Timber Sq, Energy, IL 87233
micheal @ email . com
March 26, 2022
Mr. Fredrick Jackson
822 Mercury Lane
Energy, IL 87233
Dear Mr. Jackson
As a fresh and energetic accounting graduate, I am responding to your job posting for an Accountant position at IMV Associates. I believe the combination of my recent AS in Accounting and my skills gives me a unique set of qualifications for this job.
Some key features of my qualifications include:
• Trained in bank account reconciliation and investment accounting procedures
• Adept at conducting accounts related journal entries
• Thorough knowledge of accounting standards and concepts
• Excellent computer skills and a good numerical aptitude
• Knowledge of financial and commission statement formats
My expertise in developing accurate financial reports has always been commended by professors, and I look forward to working for IMV Associates with the same zeal and passion. Please find the attached copy of my resume for review.
I am eager to learn more about your expectations and discuss my talents in detail. To schedule an interview date and time, I will call you after a few days.
Thank you for your time and consideration.