Loss Prevention Manager resume writing has increasingly become a challenging task due to lots of competition.
Here are some guidelines that can prove to be useful in building an interview-winning resume.
- Choose a simple format.
- Highlight your skills and accomplishments.
- Make sure the resume is easy to read and aesthetically appealing.
Here is a great resume example for you to get ideas from:
Related: Loss Prevention Manager Cover Letter
Loss Prevention Manager Resume Example
67 Willy Lane, Bellevue, WA 89112
oliver @ email . com
LOSS PREVENTION MANAGER
Top-performing loss prevention professional with 12 years’ record of quality delivery of activities supporting the protection of assets. Unique blend of operational compliance assessments at higher risk locations, internal/external investigations, and security/safety requirements within the field. Particularly effective in asset protection, payroll expense management, and auditing for internal and external thefts.
Use a logical and analytical approach to identify and resolve situations. Extremely organized, with a solid approach to minimize losses caused by internal and external customers.
• Adept at partnership building and team-leading
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
• Well-versed with modern surveillance and anti-theft procedures
• Able to develop cost-effective anti fraudulent plans
• Well versed in loss prevention audit protocol
Loss Prevention Manager
Sun Trust, Bellevue, WA
Sep 2015 – Present
• Oversee the loss prevention program for 4 stores in Bellevue
• Supervise the team of fraud investigators in daily loss prevention and recovery tasks
• Conduct new account reviews, monitor usual customer transactions, deposit claims, and oversee signature verification
• Identify, research, and analyze accounts proactively and take measures to prevent any fraudulent loss
• Recovered 3 pending payments summing up to a total of 1.2M through effective implementation and exercise of the loss prevention and recovery team
• Revised and implemented a new, enhanced safety program based on modern anti-fraud and asset protection principles
Loss Prevention Assistant Manager
Nike, Bellevue, WA
Jun 2007 – Aug 2015
• Implemented loss prevention training and initiatives
• Assisted the manager in asset protection and payroll expense management
• Worked with the loss prevention team on tasks involving fraud investigation and surveillance
• Effectively communicated company shortage and loss prevention objectives to relevant associates
• Solved a major internal theft case by enacting fruitful surveillance and saved the company from fraud that could lead to a loss of $2 million.
• Reduced inventory shortage and general liability by 10% per year.
northwest University, Bellevue, WA | 2007