Loss Prevention Manager resume writing has increasingly become a challenging task due to lots of competition. There are some guidelines which if followed can prove to be useful in building an interview winning resume.
● Firstly, you have to choose a format; functional, chronological, federal or hybrid. Play your cards wisely because only you know which resume format is the best for you.
● Highlight your skills and accomplishments; put the most important ones on top.
● Make sure the resume is easy to read and aesthetically appealing.
67 Willy Lane | Bellevue, WA 89112 | (006) 745-3909 | oliver @ email . com
LOSS PREVENTION MANAGER
Senior loss prevention professional with 16 years’ progressive experience and a record of quality delivery of activities supporting the protection of assets. Unique blend of operational compliance assessments at higher risk locations, internal/external investigations and security/safety requirements within the field. Particularly effective in asset protection, payroll expense management and auditing for internal and external thefts.
Uses logical and analytical approach to identify and resolve situations. Extremely organized, with a solid approach to minimize thefts by internal and external customers.
Professional Skills & Competencies
• Adept at partnership building and team leading
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
• Well-versed with modern surveillance and anti theft procedures
• Able to develop cost effective anti fraudulent plans
• Well versed in loss prevention audit protocol
Loss Prevention Manager | Sun Trust, Bellevue, WA | Sep 2010 – Present
• Supervise the team of fraud investigators in daily loss prevention and recovery tasks
• Conduct new account reviews, monitor usual customer transactions, deposit claims and over see signature verification
• Identify, research and analyze accounts proactively and take measures to prevent any fraudulent loss
• Recovered 3 pending payments summing up to a total of 1.2M through effective implementation and exercise of the loss prevention and recovery team
• Revised and implemented a new, enhanced safety program based on modern anti fraud and asset protection principles
Asst. Manager Loss Prevention | Nike, Bellevue, WA | Jun 2007 – Aug 2012
• Assisted the manager in asset protection and payroll expense management
• Worked with loss prevention team on tasks involving fraud investigation and surveillance
• Effectively communicated company shortage and loss prevention objectives to relevant associates
• Solved a major internal theft case by enacting fruitful surveillance and saved the company form a fraud that could lead to a loss of $2M
B.S. Management | North West university, Bellevue, WA | 2007