Steward Cover Letter Writing Tips
• Your cover letter for Steward Resume must be addressed to an exact individual and must show that you have taken the time to understand the organization’s requirements.
• It is very important to tailor your letter per Steward’s job description provided by the employer in the advertisement because employers do not look positively on cover letters which look “mass produced”
• It will be the most effective if it is targeted to match each particular organization.
• The tone of your letter must emphasize ways you can perform extremely well to the attain the prospective organization’s goals. Be direct regarding your enthusiasm in the organization and what you can offer. Say it evidently and briefly.
• Same like your resume, back up any information you include in the letter. If you make any claims or mention any achievements, support them with proof.
The following cover letter sample is designed in keeping with the current trends of the market and what employers want to see in a steward. You may partially tailor this example while sending it. Entry level candidates having no experience an modify it according to their skills and capabilities.
Steward Cover Letter Sample
68 Example 7th Street
Atlanta, GA 25455
cali.j @ email . com
September 24, 2013
Ms. Carla White
Human resources Manager
66 Some Street
Atlanta, GA 25477
Dear Ms. White:
I was excited to find your advertisement for Steward position at Marriott International, as posted on your website. My extensive experience in hospitality industry coupled with my exceptional cleaning skills and great attention to detail makes me a perfect candidate for this position. I am particularly interested in working with Marriott International because of its reputation worldwide.
As noted on my resume, I am highly skilled in operating and maintaining cleaning equipment and tools, such as dish washing machines, hand wash stations, pot-scrubbing station, and waste compactor. Moreover, I have a demonstrated ability to wash and disinfect kitchen area, tables, tools, knives, and equipment. Above all, I have in-depth knowledge of using detergent, rinsing, and sanitizing chemicals in a safe manner.
Furthermore, I have proven customer service and communication skills, and ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
I’m passionate about this Steward position, and would welcome the opportunity to discuss ways in which I could put my skills and abilities to work for your hotel. I will call your office within a couple of days to follow-up on my job application. In the interim, I can be reached at (999) 999-8888.
Thank you for your time and consideration.