Profiles or summaries have largely replaced the career objective section of a resume. The main reason for this replacement is perhaps employer’s preference to see what the candidate has to offer in the first line rather than to find out what the candidate seeks. Keeping this purpose of a profile in view, it is important to write a profile very tactfully for a medical specialist resume.
A profile statement for medical receptionist resume should contain your core competencies which are the most selling features of your resume. These competencies must also be in relevance to the employee’s demands so the employer can instantly feel the weight of your application.
Following are some sample profiles statements for a medical receptionist resume along with some useful tips for writing the same.
Sample Profiles for Medical Receptionist Resume
A profile is like a trailer or highlights of your resume. The employer’s first impression of you is dependent on it. The profile summary in your resume must flaunt your expertise as a professional. Quote any experience you have in the field in your profile and additionally mention some of your core competencies. Try to highlight the very skills your target employer has demanded in the advertisement.
• Well-qualified and patient-oriented front desk professional with experience and proven accomplishments in medical reception. Skilled in handling diverse secretarial work, assisting the doctors in medical procedures, explaining the treatment plan to the patient and making appointments.
• Practical and energetic medical receptionist with 11+ years’ effective experience in medical front desk and reception handling. Equipped with immaculate skills in providing great customer service, making telephonic appointments and scheduling treatments. Adept at correspondence handling, record files management and keeping track of scheduled follow up treatment plans.
• A skilled medical receptionist, knowledgeable of general medical procedures and assistance protocols. Special expertise includes office management, front desk tasks, record keeping and client communication.
• Talented and motivated medical receptionist with 5+ years hands on experience in handling the busy reception desk, answering telephonic queries of patients, keeping appointments and medical records of client patients. Good communication skills with bilingual ability in French.
• Medical front desk professional with 6+ months’ experience in fast-paced environments. Proficient in handling daily correspondence and phone calls, maintaining client record files and explaining treatment plans to clients. Well practiced in providing assistance during medical procedures.
• Highly accomplished medical reception professional with diverse experience in medical office assistance tasks. Particularly skilled in correspondence handling, calendar management and maintenance of patient case files.
When formulating a profile for your resume, keep relevance in mind. Make your profile as relevant to the job in question as possible. Going through relevant job descriptions, skills needed for the position and the employer’s enlisted demands for the job prove to be very helpful in this regard.