A cover letter for Office Manager Resume is the first point of contact with a prospective employer. Therefore it is extremely important to write a compelling letter in order to grab reader’s attention instantly.
Office Manager Cover Letter Tips
● Emphasize what you will bring to the prospective company
● Draw attention towards your leadership skills and conflict management qualities
● Choose simple words to clearly describe your achievements in a direct and confident manner
● Use formal language on a business letter format
● Be very specific; avoid jargon and flashy language
See also: Office Manager Resume Sample
253 Alexandr Street, Redwood City, CA 65201
(100) 979-9999, gale.m @ email . com
June 20, 2015
Ms. Alya White
Senior Human Resources Manager
2 North Ave
Redwood City, CA 63321
Dear Ms. White:
I am interested in applying for an Office Manager position at Inflection, as advertised on your website. My ability to lead and motivate cross-functional teams makes me a top contender of this position. I am known as a consistent performer who have a strong desire to get the job done.
Following are my key contributions in administrative arena:
● Introduced a new office layout which increased overall efficiency of office by 40%
● Maintained supplies of stationery and equipment which cut overhead costs by 5000$ per month
● Controlled office expenditure and petty cash which saved company costs by 50000$ yearly
● Resolved conflicts between individuals which increased output by 30%
● Empowered staff and assigned interest-specific tasks to each individual
● Trained staff in using a range of software, including MS word, excel, email, and databases
Could you company use the services of a high achiever with a potential to manage the whole office successfully? If so, I’d like to meet with you to learn more about your your office needs and how I can contribute to its ongoing success.
Thank you for your consideration. I look forward to hearing from you in he near future.
Very truly yours,