If you are a professional driver looking for a new job, you have to think about writing an eye-catching resume. This is due to the fact that more and more courier companies or other organizations in need of courier drivers, are requesting that new hires send their resumes manually, upload to the company’s website or attach in e-mail.
If you need to send a resume for Courier Driver position, putting your best efforts can assist you land your dream job.
The following resume along with this cover letter for courier driver resume will help you to make a stand-out job application.
Courier Driver Resume Example
|JOHN SMITH||(251) 333-4174
John @ email . com
|874 Some Ave.
East Stroudsburg, PA 54478
Seeking a Courier Driver position with Kootenai Health which will require me to utilize my driving skills, mail processing abilities and experience to ensure timely, accurate and safe delivery of shipments.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Over 3 years of experience in commercial driving
• Valid driver’s license with excellent driving record
• Highly skilled in delivering, sorting and receiving mail
• In-depth knowledge of laws and regulations regarding the governing of motor vehicles
• Hands-on experience in performing the general cleaning and maintenance of vehicle
|AREAS OF EXPERTISE|
|● Safe transportation||● Safe loading and unloading|
|● Pre and post trip checkup of vehicle||● Attention to the detail|
|● Log book maintenance||● Minor roadside repairs|
• Rearranged delivery routes, shortening distance by 30 %
• Designed and implemented mail packaging strategy that increased efficiency by 25%
May 2009 – Jun 2012
Pocono Medical – East Stroudsburg, PA
• Delivered mail and pharmaceutical products promptly and accurately while using the most safe and efficient delivery routes
• Assisted in packing materials for shipment and prepared cases
• Prepared receipts for products delivered to customers
• Maintained accurate log books and automobile inspection records
• Loaded and unloaded containers in accordance with prescribed safety standards
• Confirmed accurateness of labeling on outgoing shipments
High school diploma – 2002
• Very good verbal communication skills
• Able to operate a manual transmission vehicle
• Demonstrated ability to follow instructions, routes and pre-established guidelines
• Profound ability to effectively interact with stakeholders