We are reiterating the importance of a compelling resume and the role that it plays in getting you a job.
Similarly, resumes for Home Support Worker position need to have just the right information that will entice an employer to meet with you to know more about you.
Home Support Worker Resume Tips
➜ Do not lie in your resume as you will be embarrassed if a related question is asked at the interview or your claims might be verified at a later stage.
➜ Most importantly! Spell check your resume at least three times before sending.
Write your job application by using the following sample resume and this Cover Letter for Home Support Worker job.
Home Support Worker Resume Example
12 9th Avenue | Salt Springs, NB D6R 8T4 | Contact # | Email
HOME SUPPORT WORKER
Dedicated to improving clients independence and quality of life, through compassion and person-centered goals. Enjoy working one-on-one with the multicultural populace.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Over 17 years of experience working in different care capacities
• First Aid, CPR, and BLS Certified
• Experienced in providing home care to elders, disabled persons and clients with special needs
• Proficient in providing home care in addition to housekeeping and personal hygiene
• Hands-on experience in preparing meals and transporting clients to appointments and activities
• Highly skilled in assisting with exercises, physiotherapy, and other medical procedures
• Possess a friendly and welcoming attitude with a neat appearance
• Received 7 awards over a 10 years’ tenure for successful design and implementation of interactive and training programs for clients
• Improved the care procedures utilizing modern techniques
Home Support Worker
Kindred Home Care – Salt Springs, NB | 2009 – Present
• Ensure care is provided to all clients in accordance with the facility’s policies and procedures
• Monitor supplies and resources
• Assist clients with personal and intellectual needs
• Decide and implement individually tailored care plan
• Suggest recommendations for change in the existing care plan
Home Support Worker
Kindred Home Care – Salt Springs, NB | 2000 – 2009
• Communicated with clients and families utilizing excellent communication and interpersonal skill
• Used appropriate home care techniques to provide exceptional care
• Managed stress and resolved conflicts
• Monitored clients’ vitals as and when needed
• Managed unanticipated situations
High School Diploma
Salt Springs High School, Salt Springs, NB – 1998
• Bilingual: English and Spanish
• MS Office applications, email, and internet