A resume for a Utility Worker position is a summary of your relevant experiences and skills.
It highlights your capabilities and accomplishments to show a prospective employer that you are qualified for the utility work.
It must be remembered that a resume is not a biography of everything you have done in the past.
In fact, it is just a brief overview of your relevant skills, qualifications, and experiences.
The only purpose of a Utility Worker Resume is to get you a utility worker interview.
The following resume sample is designed for entry-level candidates seeking a utility worker position.
It highlights job seekers’ transferable skills and qualifications.
Feel free to tailor this sample per job requirements.
Sample Resume for Entry Level Utility Worker With Less or No Experience
35 8th Street, Alexandria, VA 32258
Seeking a Utility Worker position with PG&E Corporation. Bringing cleaning skills and exceptional physical stamina to maximize the company’s efficiency.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Over three month’s hands-on experience in performing a variety of manual labor tasks using hand and power tools.
- Highly skilled in cleaning building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, and vacuuming.
- Hands-on experience in gathering and emptying trash.
- Able to assist co-workers in the successful completion of specific tasks.
GOODWIN – Alexandria, VA
Aug 2021 – Oct 2021
- Cleaned, mopped, swept and dusted facilities
- Washed and polished equipment
- Changed light bulbs, stacked and arranged chairs
- Made minor repairs to tools and facilities
- Prepared simple foods occasionally
- Decorated premises for special events
- Laundered rags and aprons
- Performed other tasks as assigned
ABC HIGH SCHOOL, Alexandria, VA
- Excellent customer services skills
- Proven ability to communicate effectively in English, including reading and writing
- Demonstrated compassion when interacting with co-workers, customers, and visitors
- Able to work overtime, including weekends and holidays