• Create a customized and keyword-rich resume for utility worker position by addressing the prospective employer needs.
• Use active language and power verbs in your resume.
See the sample below to get a better idea.
Utility Worker Resume Example
65 Yardley Street • Gresham, OR 56707 • (004) 333-5555 • [Email]
Highly industrious and safety-minded Utility Worker with hands-on experience in performing repair and maintenance of a number of systems. Exceptionally talented in exterior cleaning, minor plumbing, and electrical repairs, and assisting lead technicians repairing gas and water main and drainage lines. A methodical individual who is well versed in line-distribution, leak repairing, and pipeline inspection. Special talent for reading and interpreting construction drawings and blueprints.
|• Leak Repair||• Tap Installation||• Airlock Handling|
|• Equipment Maintenance||• Line Distribution||• Drain Unclogging|
|• Gasoline Inventory||• Quality Inspection||• Valve Tightening|
|• Warehouse Management||• Material Stocking||• Loading/ Unloading|
Pacific Gas, Gresham, OR | 2013 – Present
• Repaired an underground water pipeline system which saved $30K in terms of replacement cost
• Enhanced the productivity of press operations by 30% through implementation of modern utility installation SOPs
• Perform scheduled maintenance of drainage structures, catch basins and storm drains
• Clean and organize all material in the warehouse
• Maintain the tools and equipment in a neat and functional order
• Install taps and valves on main as well as service lines
• Identify and repair leaks in gas and water lines
• Upkeep the material inventory and issue periodic stock reports
• Perform minor repairs and assist in warehouse maintenance
Consumers Energy, Gresham, OR | 2010 – 2013
• Reduced operational costs by 20% through the initiation of energy saving distribution protocols
• Spearheaded the setup of a power source distribution project involving 30+ gallons daily consumption of gasoline
• Assisted in repair and maintenance of distribution systems
• Repaired leaks by wrapping the pipes with appropriate material
• Performed pipeline maintenance tasks by shoveling and spreading asphalt into patching
• Operated pallet stretches and forklifts for transportation of pipes in the warehouse
• Swept, mopped and cleaned the worksite after carrying out repair work
• Assisted the management team in execution of administrative tasks
• Performed custodial duties as required
VOCATIONAL INSTITUTE OF AMERICA, Gresham, OR – 2010
Diploma in Utility Installation
Last updated on