A Patient Service Representative Resume contains a summary of your experiences and skills in the respective field.
It draws the attention of recruiter towards your achievements, transferable skills, and capabilities to show a prospective employer that you are qualified for the job.
You should tailor it to fit the specific needs of the employer.
The following is a great sample resume for the position of Patient Service Representative.
Patient Service Representative Resume Sample
(Less or No Experience)
337 8th Street, Monaca, PA 85521
Patient Service Representative
Seeking a position as a Patient Service Representative at Sharp Healthcare, utilizing the ability to assist patients professionally and provide the highest level of service.
11-plus-months of clerical experience in a busy healthcare setting. Highly skilled in greeting patients and registering their concerns in the log book. Demonstrated ability to collect the payment for the patient’s visit and diagnostic studies. Proficient in explaining the charges to the patient.
• Known for using solid judgment
• Verifying all information and existing charts with patients
• Registering the patients in a convenient and perfect manner
• Able to give accurate and detailed information to patients
• Proven ability to provide positive customer service to patients and clients
• Skilled in MS Office Suite
• Bilingual – Spanish and English
Patient Service Volunteer
ASPEN DENTAL – Monaca, PA | May 2018 – Apr 2019
• Greeted and checked in patients in a friendly manner
• Collected co-payments and verified insurance coverage
• Prepared new patient charts carefully and accurately
• Scheduled and confirmed patient appointments
• Responded to patient billing directed to suitable departments
• Received and posted payments and recorded receipts
High School Diploma
SOME SCHOOL, Monaca, PA – 2018
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Profound knowledge of insurance procedures
• Experience in customer service in a service-oriented environment