When writing a resume for a snow removal position, your focus should be on your knowledge of performing the work.
Also, physical dexterity should be highlighted.
A resume for a snow removal technician position will include information of what the individual knows about the work.
Of course, previous experience and accomplishments must be mentioned.
At this position, it is imperative that you are aware of the different snow removal methods such as de-icing and sand-spreading.
Here is a resume sample for a snow removal job:
See also: Snow Removal Cover Letter Sample
Snow Removal Resume Sample
6900 High Street, Pearl City, HI 48563
SNOW REMOVAL TECHNICIAN
Physically dexterous and robust individual, with 7+ years of solid snow removal record. Ability to work closely with supervisors in the de-icing and removal of snow. Well-versed in maintaining a clean and safe job site. Expert at understanding and following deadlines, without sacrificing quality services.
|• De-icing||• Salting & Sanding||• Equipment Use|
|• Tools Handling||• Equipment Inspection||• Safety Measures|
|• Shoveling||• Preventative Maintenance||• Snowmobile Operation|
|• Hazard Prevention||• Grounds Maintenance||• Customer Orientation|
• Determined a site inspection system, hence increased snow removal efficiency.
• Introduced the concept of preventative maintenance, as a result, fewer breakdown incidents transpired.
• Strategically implemented safety measures, which reduced accidents and injuries subsequently.
Snow Removal Technician
Snow Services Inc., Pearl City, HI 2014-present
• Check work orders in order to determine snow removal activities.
• Inspect work sites to gauge the amount of effort required for snow removal.
• Decide which tools and equipment are required for snow removal projects.
• Obtain and gather tools and equipment such as shovels and snowmobiles.
• Perform snow removal work by using equipment and tools.
• De-ice surfaces such as roads and sidewalks.
• Spread sand or salt on de-iced surfaces.
• Operate snowplows and salt trucks to remove ice and snow from roads and assigned areas.
• Perform grounds maintenance work as instructed.
• Inspect snow removal equipment in order to ensure good working order.
• Follow all rules and regulations such as safety measures implementation and customer services.
Snow Removal Worker
The Helping Hands, Pearl City, HI 2012-2014
• Checked snowmobiles in order to ensure that they were in good working order.
• Plowed snow from driveways, sidewalks, and roads.
• Ensured that snow was safely piled up on the sides.
• Spread safety agents such as salt and sand on affected surfaces
• Performed routine maintenance on equipment and tools.
High School Diploma
St. John’s High School, Pearl City, HI – 2011