Looking for a resume sample for a facility maintenance worker position? You have come to the right place!
A resume for this position needs to focus on the individual’s ability to clean, maintain, and repair assigned facilities.
Apart from this, a facility maintenance worker resume must highlight the candidate’s ability to perform physically taxing work.
Moreover, a resume for this position should concentrate on convincing recruiters about the several reasons that will make you a good worker.
See also: Facility Maintenance Worker Cover Letter
Facility Maintenance Worker Resume Sample
210 72nd Street NE, La Grange, KY38472
FACILITY MAINTENANCE WORKER
7+ years of experience in cleaning and maintaining both residential and commercial facilities. Adept at performing daily custodial work. Ability to handle seasonal work such as snow removal, and lawn maintenance.
|Sanitization||Floor Care||Building Maintenance|
|Paint Touch-up||Trash Disposal||Inspection|
|Mopping and Dusting||Malfunction Detection||Electrical Maintenance|
|Preventative Maintenance||Masonry Work||Supplies Replenishment|
• Introduced the concept of preventative maintenance, as a result, reduced equipment breakdown incidents by 50%.
• Implemented a unique trash disposal system, hence, decreased infection risk by 65%.
• Significantly increased building security by suggesting installation of CCTV cameras and fire alarms.
• Devised a sanitization system, which was considered 50% more efficient than the one already being used.
Facility Maintenance Worker
Topical Residential, La Grange, KY | 1/2015 – Present
• Obtain work orders to determine daily tasks.
• Check inventory in order to determine the availability of supplies.
• Clean surfaces such as floors and counters using brooms, mops, and dusters.
• Use vacuum cleaners to clean carpets, rugs, and drapes.
• Perform minor maintenance work on wooden, electrical and plumbing systems.
• Empty wastepaper baskets, and dispose of trash.
• Replace light bulbs, wires, and fixtures.
• Clear snow from entrances and exits.
• Perform lawn maintenance and grounds keeping work.
Tate Inn, La Grange, KY| 2/2012 – 1/2015
• Dusted and polished wooden and steel furniture.
• Swept and mopped floors.
• Mixed chemicals for the purpose of sanitizing surfaces.
• Ensured proper trash removal.
• Delivered supplies and equipment to cleaners and facility maintenance workers.
• Communicated low inventory levels to supervisors.
Graduated in 2011
La Grange High School, La Grange, KY