Resumes are often taken quite seriously by a majority of applicants, which is a good thing.
You can follow the following resume sample to create a remarkable resume, to apply for a snow plow operator job:
Snow Plow Operator Resume Sample
634 Gail Road, Rockford, IL70665
SNOW PLOW OPERATOR
Physically strong, mentally agile, and resourceful individual, with over six years of experience of plowing snow from different surfaces. Exceptionally well-versed in operating complex snow plows, aimed at clearing away snow and ice, in both commercial and residential capacities.
|Site Inspection||Snowplow Operations||Ice Removal|
|Safety Precautions||Equipment Inspection||Preventative Maintenance|
|Erosion Prevention||Safety Education||Emergency Handling|
• Successfully removed snow from in front of 5 residential buildings, within one day.
• Suggested implementation of a preventative maintenance program, resulting in increased run lives of assigned snow plows.
• Introduced a new salting machine, which took 50% less time to spread salt on cleared surfaces, than the one already being used.
• Led a training session, teaching safety precautions, and snow removal techniques to newly hired personnel.
Snow Plow Operator
Tender Care, Rockford, IL | 11/2010 – Present
• Inspect assigned snow plows to determine if they are ready to handle a plowing shift.
• Drive snow plows to assigned destinations, and assess the depth of snow to be removed.
• Operate snow plows to remove snow and ice from curbs, roads, walkways, and porches.
• Ascertain that all removed snow is properly stacked or loaded, according to the protocol.
• Operate sand/salt spreading equipment to spread salt or/and sand on cleared surfaces.
• Respond to emergency situations during early mornings, and late nights, by following set instructions and protocols.
• Ascertain that all snow removal work is done according to established timelines and guidelines.
• Perform both preventative and regular maintenance on assigned snow plows, and communicate repair needs to the supervisor.
Campus Community, Rockford, IL | 5/2009 – 11/2010
• Assisted in the removal of snow from roads, roadsides, walkways, and curbs, by using shovels.
• Operated snow plows to remove large amounts of snow from different surfaces.
• Handled equipment and tools storage work, and oversaw inventory.
• Created and maintained logs of work duties performed, according to specified instructions.
• Assisted in the maintenance and repair of assigned snow removal equipment, such as snow blowers and snow plows.
Rockford High School, Rockford, IL – 2009
High School Diploma