Writing an objective for a public area attendant resume will require you to be knowledgeable about the work.
Since the objective is the first thing that a recruiter sees, it needs to be exceptionally written.
For a public area attendant objective, you have to highlight information regarding your ability to clean and maintain public areas such as hotel lobbies, waiting rooms, corridors, and public bathrooms.
In addition, your objective should be crisp and clear. Also, it should emphasize your ability to perform physically taxing work.
As a public area attendant, you have to focus on your customer service abilities while writing a resume objective. Moreover, mention of prior experience in this regard will prove to be beneficial.
In like manner, you need to highlight your accomplishments (where possible) in an objective.
Although there isn’t a lot of space, you do need to ensure that your skills and abilities as a public area attendant are focused on.
Here are some examples of public area attendant resume objectives:
Public Area Attendant Objectives
• Seeking a Public Area Attendant position at The Hyatt, by implementing exceptional skills in cleaning as well as maintaining public areas. Highly experienced in replenishing bathroom supplies, handling trash disposal, and delivering guest requested items such as towels, cribs, and mattresses.
• Public Area Attendant, presently looking for a position at The Hilton Hotel. Eager to apply demonstrated expertise in stacking and maintaining housekeeping carts, replenishing amenities, and reporting maintenance issues. Ability to repair and maintain loose wires and cleaning equipment.
• Successful, diligent, and organized Public Area Attendant, with 6+ years of solid track record. Documented success in cleaning and servicing assigned areas, such as lobbies, restrooms, and vending areas. Expert at stripping and waxing floors, and polishing furniture and fixtures.
• Public Area Attendant with a solid track record of cleaning, sanitizing, and maintaining assigned areas. Currently seeking a job at Collin Hilton, by implementing skills in deep cleaning projects. Ability to oversee supplies inventory in order to ensure proper levels.
• Resourceful, organized, and service-oriented individual, anticipating a Public Area Attendant position at Hospitality Inn. Deeply familiar with cleaning assigned public areas in order to keep them maintained at all times.
• Experienced Public Area Attendant, with 4+ years of solid track record. Well-versed in cleaning and sanitizing work areas. Ability to inspect premises, and determine the need for repair and maintenance. Skilled in cleaning restrooms, and conducting public area wall and floor services.