If you want to apply for a job as a screen printer, then you will need to know how to write a resume and cover letter for a screen printer job.
Writing a Screen Printer resume is not a big issue if you have a sample to emulate.
Here is one that you can use:
Screen Printer Resume Example
123 Yeti Way, Bend, OR 12236
Uniquely qualified screen printer with a successful track record of performing a wide variety of screen printing jobs. Efficient in using and operating silk screen printing machinery, ensuring that the end result is of high quality. Ability to calibrate complex screen printing machines and equipment.
|– Machine Calibration||– Preventative Maintenance||– Designs Printing|
|– Equipment Adjustment||– Print Order Reviews||– Log Maintenance|
|– Monitoring||– Product Examination||– Quality Control|
|– Replenishment||– Cost Reduction||– Problem Resolution|
Tecomet, Bend, OR | 2011-present
• Reduce the cost of production by 65%, by implementing a novel cost-saving initiative.
• Consistently ensure the quality of end products, through the implementation of a step by the step quality control system.
• Set up and calibrate screen printing machinery at the beginning of each shift to ensure that it is in good working order.
• Ensure that inks are properly mixed and loaded, in accordance with provided instructions regarding color and shade.
• Use the correct screen sequence on press machines, to ensure quality outcomes.
• Verify correct pantone colors in corresponding screens, and ensure that proper squeegees are selected.
• Print pre-production test print to ensure that the quality is good, and obtain approvals.
• Adjust printing equipment to ensure proper pressure, aiming to obtain proper colors and prints.
• Monitor production processes closely, and provide intervention during problems.
• Perform regular and preventative maintenance on screen printing machines on a regular basis.
Silk Screen Printer
Printmedia, Bend, OR | 2007-2011
• Introduced a machine calibration system, which proved to be 50% more efficient than the one already being used.
• Successfully printed 300 screen prints within an hour, during a particularly busy day at work.
• Assisted in setting up screen printing machinery, to ensure that it was working correctly.
• Ensured that all supplies and resources required for printing jobs was made available.
• Provided support in mixing colors and loading inks into the screen printing machines.
• Helped with performing maintenance on screen printing components and equipment.
• Ensured that all printed material was safely transported to storage areas.
High School Diploma
Bend High School, Bend, OR