Well-written resumes for Printing Press Operator position are intimately connected with success in gaining interviews.
The reason that a hiring authority depends so highly on resumes is the fact that they can be full of useful information.
But they can very well backfire as well.
If you want your resume to be reflective of your professionalism, you can create one along the lines of the following sample:
Printing Press Operator Resume Example
1885 Esrey Street, Chester, PA 49002
donna.adams @ email . com
PRINTING PRESS OPERATOR
Seasoned printing press operator is poised to join a renowned company.
Skilled printing press operator with 6 years of hands-on experience in operating various models of printing machinery. Well-versed in working with both 2 color and 4 color presses, cutters, bindery machines, and booklet makers.
• Demonstrated ability to check quality and correctness of printing mats and properly setting up and aligning them.
• Inspects raw materials to ensure that they conform to quality standards.
• Efficiently operates complex printing machines aimed at processing high quality products.
• Effectively able to perform clean-up and maintenance on assigned machinery according to specified instructions.
|✓ Operations Monitoring||✓ Adjustments Handling|
|✓ Color Matching||✓ Uniform Impressions|
|✓ Repair and Maintenance||✓ Collation Machine Operations|
|✓ Sheets Fitting||✓ Plates Installation|
|✓ Publishing Support||✓ Safety Protocols|
|✓ Press Preparation||✓ Ink Adjustment|
• Increased the company’s revenue $6000 per month by suggesting offering printing services of customized shirts and mugs.
• Introduced a novel color matching machine to the company, which decreased process time by 50%.
• Managed 45 printing jobs within 2 hours for an urgent project.
• Implemented preventative maintenance metrics, increasing the life of the printing press.
Printing Press Operator
Taylor Communications, Chester, PA | 3/2013 – Present
• Look through work orders to determine the type and intensity of printing work required for the day.
• Install plates and wash blankets into press machinery to make it ready for printing processes.
• Load, position and adjust raw materials such as paper and fabric in loading and feeding mechanisms of the press machine.
• Set up and operate splicing devices to splice ends of new paper rolls to depleted ones.
• Install, adjust, dismantle and reassemble parts and equipment using a variety of hand tools and measuring devices.
• Monitor and control operations for auxiliary equipment including cutters and delivery tables.
• Inspect each material that goes into the press, and discard any that does not conform to standards of quality.
• Perform both preventative and regular maintenance on printing press equipment and auxiliary machines.
Printing Press Operator Apprentice
Multi Color Corporation, Chester, PA | 2/2009 – 3/2013
• Set up and calibrated printing press machinery at the beginning of each shift.
• Assisted press operators in starting press machines and ensuring that they were made ready for printing processes.
• Loaded raw materials such as paper, card and fabric into printing press machines, according to specified instructions.
• Provided assistance in removing finished products and inspecting them for quality standards.
• Ascertained the overall cleanliness and maintenance of the press area.
Chester High School, Chester, PA – 2008
High School Diploma
Last updated on