A production worker’s resume must be created to impress a hiring manager.
The production process is always complicated, and only the best can ensure that it runs without hitches.
Being a possible candidate for this position, it is your duty to ensure that your resume speaks volumes for your ability to handle this work.
When writing a production line worker resume, focus on your knowledge of setting up and calibrating production line machinery.
Your experience in performing production cycles must also be highlighted.
What follows is a resume sample for a production line worker position:
See also: Production Line Worker Cover Letter
Production Line Worker Resume Sample
394 Bill Road, Green Bay, WI10032
PRODUCTION LINE WORKER
Top-performing production line worker with 8 years of extensive experience in setting up, calibrating, and operating production machine and equipment. Exceptional skills in handling manufacturing procedures and processes. Familiar with common production line solutions such as jams and clogs.
• Implemented a unique raw materials determinations system, as a result, increased the quality by 55%
• Introduced the concept of preventative maintenance, hence, reduced breakdown incidents by 80%
• Devised a packaging and labeling system, thereby, decreased time by 65%
• Trained 50 apprentices and new hires as part of their induction process
• Machine Calibration
• Equipment Setup
• Preventative Maintenance
• Tools Use Valve Setting
• Gauge Handling
• Product Inspection
• Packaging and Labeling
• Shipment Management
• Deadline Orientation
• Raw Materials Handling
Production Line Worker
Bentley Corporation, Green Bay, WI| 2015-present
• Set up and operate production machinery in sync with provided instructions
• Check work orders to determine production cycles and processes
• Choose the right raw materials to be fed into the production machines
• Feed raw materials and ensure that cycles are properly set
• Operate machines by setting temperature gauges and valves
• Ensure that production cycles are properly working
• Remove end products from machines, and pack and label them according to instruction
• Perform preventative and regular maintenance on machines
• Create and maintain logs of all production processes performed in each shift
SK Food Group, Green Bay, WI | 2012-2015
• Assisted in setting up and calibrating machines and equipment
• Checked required raw materials in inventory storage
• Delivered raw materials to production areas
• Assisted in loading raw materials into processing machines
• Monitored cycles in order to ensure that no issues arise
High School Diploma
St. Peter’s High School, Green Bay, WI – 2005