A beautician’s resume should be written in a way that entices the hiring manager to call you in an interview. In order to do this, you have to make sure that it fills the hiring manager’s requirements in a number of ways.
- Firstly, the resume should be short and informative.
- Secondly, you need to ensure that it holds information on your beautician skills and experiences.
- Thirdly, your resume should begin with an objective or summary statement.
In your resume objective for a beautician position, concentrate on:
- Your enthusiasm to work for a specific employer.
- Hair and skincare skills such as manicures, pedicures, hair styling, and massage.
- Handling a salon administratively, such as scheduling appointments, and performing well-placed follow-up tasks.
Before you write an objective to apply on a beautician resume, take a look at the following samples:
Sample Objectives for a Beautician Resume
Seeking a Beautician position at Twinkle Services. Leveraging extensive experience in determining clients’ specific hair and skincare requirements and providing them with correlating service. Well-versed in handling scheduling and follow-up work.
Top-performing Beautician with 10+ years of experience in providing care to clients pertaining to their hair and skin. Presently seeking a position at Hair Matters. Expert in assessing clients’ needs while providing them with advice on specific treatments.
Looking for a position as a Beautician at Delilah’s Salon. Offering experience in performing core processes such as manicures and pedicures, hair removal, and massages. Known to apply aesthetically pleasing makeup for different occasions such as parties and weddings. Hands-on experience of handling makeovers for modeling shoots, and movies.
Poised to work as a Beautician for The Style Club, providing the benefit of high-quality hair and skincare experience. Documented success in understanding clients’ specific beauty needs, and handling all skin and hair care procedures, aimed at ensuring repeat business opportunities.
Entry Level Beautician Objective Sample
To contribute to ABC Salon in the capacity of a Beautician. Bringing knowledge of providing core beauty services to clients, booking appointments, and handling follow-ups. Eager to provide a high level of customer service in a bit to increase clientele.