107 Cattail Oaks, Glenwood, MD16333
trevholt @ email . com
SCHOOL MAINTENANCE WORKER
An exceptionally talented school maintenance worker, with over 11 years of experience in handling upkeep tasks of a school facility. Highly skilled in managing a wide variety of repair, cleaning, and maintenance tasks. Competent in performing minor fixes such as repairing broken locks and wall damages.
• Repair and Cleaning
• Appliance Installation
• Trash Removal
• Safety Systems
• Renovation Support
• Preventative Maintenance
• Hazard Control
• Emergency Response
• Implemented a preventative maintenance system, resulting in increased efficiency.
• Devised a solid trash management system, which decreased the chances of contamination by 65%.
• Singlehandedly set up a complex safety alarm system, saving the school $1000 in the professional setup fee.
• Introduced the concept of regular inspections on HVAC systems, minimizing downtime by 75%.
School Maintenance Worker
St. Paul’s High School, Glenwood, MD
10/2012 – Present
• Inspect school buildings to determine the type and extent of maintenance needed
• Perform cleaning activities such as sweeping, and mopping, and ensure that proper warning signs are set up for wet floors
• Assist in the setting up of alarm and security systems, and ensure that they are kept up and running
• Troubleshoot problems with HVAC and other systems, ensuring that downtime is minimized
• Perform special inspection of maintenance equipment, to ascertain that it is in a functional state at all times
• Ascertain that trash removal and disposal activities are carried out according to protocol
• Conduct maintenance tasks such as replacing bulbs, and fixing or replacing light fixtures
• Check electrical and other control panels to ensure that are functioning properly
Glenwood High School, Glenwood, MD
1/2008 – 10/2012
• Cleaned surfaces such as counters and floors my performing sweeping and mopping activities
• Timely collect and dispose of trash from all rooms of school
• Created and maintained lists of required cleaning items and equipment, and communicated them to the supervisor
• Assisted in handling grounds-keeping activities by mowing lawns, and performing edging work
• Properly store all maintenance and cleaning equipment at the end of each shift
High School Diploma
St. Peter’s High School, Glenwood, MD