How to Write a Case Worker Resume?
• Begin by writing a performance profile/summary.
• Extract some accomplishments from your previous experience and reflect the same in short, easily comprehensible sentences.
• Summarize your education and experience in reverse chronological order as briefly as you can.
• Incorporate a unique qualifications section to mention the employer’s demanded skills you possess.
• Last but not least, double check for errors and ensure you have inserted updated contact information at the top.
Related: Case Worker Cover Letter
Case Worker Resume Example
823 Hay Stack Lane, El Paso, TX 56720
A highly compassionate and resourceful caseworker with 7+ years of successful track record. Proficient dealing with individuals experiencing economic stress. Proven ability to work in high-pressure situations. Ability to prepares accurate and complete records and reports.
- Worked efficiently on 10-15 cases at a time and provided excellent quality of services
- Proactively identified a child abuse case and reported it to social services promptly, leading to the placement of the child in a happy home
- Resolved a complicated custody case as per wishes of the child efficiently
• Case filing
|• Legal knowledge|
• Crisis management
• Needs assessment
|• Custody cases|
• Report preparation
• Interview techniques
CARITAS FAMILY SOLUTIONS, El Paso, TX (2011 – Present)
• Provide direct services to families and staff.
• Deliver one to one support to foster children in areas of social interaction, communication skills, and behavior management.
• Complete the appropriate paperwork and issue case reports.
• Develop work schedules and publish weekly case progress summaries.
Assistant Case Worker
SEARS HOLDINGS CORP., Austin, TX (2006 – 2011)
• Developed effective rapport with families in need of assistance.
• Identified opportunities for financial management and pointed out community resources for family support.
• Provided counseling services to foster care children.
• Completed case files as per state issued requirements and applicable guidelines.
BA, Social Work
SEEK UNIVERSITY, El Paso, TX