Are you planning to begin a career as a caseworker? Well, you have made the right choice, because we have a lot of resources for you. Let’s start with the caseworker’s resume.
Before you apply for a caseworker position, you have to make sure that you know what the hiring manager is looking for.
Even without experience, you have a great chance to be hired if you can show that you know the work somewhat.
Specifically, your resume for a caseworker position will hold your knowledge of assisting disadvantaged individuals.
Assessing cases and compiling reports will be all in a day’s work for you, which is why you have to show that you are well-versed in these areas.
Recommended: Case Worker Cover Letter No Experience
A resume sample for a caseworker with no prior experience is provided below for your guidance:
Entry Level Case Worker Resume No Experience
54 90th Street, Colorado Springs, CO 09312
Resourceful, competent, and qualified caseworker, with exceptional interest in offering valuable support to people in need. Effectively able to help clients with concrete needs, for example, housing, food, and medication. Proficient in working with clients who are unable to care for themselves or their families, due to physical or mental limitations.
Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work
Colorado State University, Colorado Springs, CO – 2020
- Introduction to Social Work
- Cultural Diversity and Justice
- Human Behavior and the Lifespan
- Management Practice
- Social Welfare Policies
- Research Methods
- Social Work Practicum
- Honored for representing the university in 2 social services seminars held in Cleveland, TN in 2017 and 2018.
- Awarded Best Student Award 3 times, owing to continuous excellence in academics.
- Directed the activities of 2 university clubs, both receiving national recognition.
- Received high commendation for final year thesis on resource mobility.
– Care Provision
– Resource Management
– Client Wellness
– Client Advocacy
– Relationship Building
– Agencies Liaison
– Case Recording
– Statistical Reports
– Plans Drafting
Community Services, Colorado Springs, CO
8/2020 – 11/2020
- Obtained information regarding assigned cases and performed the required research
- Interviewed family members to determine case details
- Created case plans, and assisted in the implementation of developed policies
- Offered support to clients in order to help them come to terms with their problems
- Performed physical checks of all assigned clients so as to ensure their safety
- Remained captain of the city football team for 3 years in a row
- Led a group of volunteers to provide assistance at 2 local centers for the disabled