Getting an Outreach Worker job will require you to write an exceptionally well-written resume. When writing a resume for the Outreach Worker position, always keep its purpose in mind.
An Outreach Worker resume should communicate the following 3 things to the prospective employer:
Show that you are employable and have a good level of professionalism. The format and layout of your resume play an important part in this.
Demonstrate that you meet the employer’s required qualifications for the job.
3. Skill Set
Let the employer know about your core competencies and specific set of skills that you possess and are required for the job. It is advisable to highlight your skills in the form of a table or using short bullet points.
Below is an outreach worker resume sample for your guidance.
See also: Outreach Worker Cover Letter
Outreach Worker Resume Sample
821 Heather Lane, Memphis, TN 65922
david . martin @ email . com
Highly resourceful, detail-oriented, and socially perceptive outreach worker. Outgoing communicator with strong relationship building skills. Excellent team player with a proven ability to identify target populations, enroll clients, and recommend proper support and training opportunities. Apt at case filing, record keeping, and referral follow up.
• Counselling Services
• Shelter Monitoring
• Client Enrollment
• Services Identification
• Personal Training
• Case Follow up
• Awareness Development
• Financial Management
• Party referring
• Client Screening
• Need Evaluation
• Successfully rehabilitated a drug dependency case with a history of five relapses, which is still working at a store and supporting his family.
• Identified and enrolled more than 350 locals in need of social support in various support programs during the last six months.
• Earned ‘Most Committed Employee’ title twice during the past three years.
CASES, Memphis, TN | April 2013 – Present
• Identify the target population and establish credibility
• Encourage homeless and jobless people to participate in social integration activities
• Refer clients towards appropriate resources for social support and financial stability
VINFEN, Memphis, TN | June 2011 – Mar 2013
• Prepared case files for each client and forwarded the same to relevant referred departments
• Take the case history of independent cases and identify appropriate social support services
• Coordinate with other outreach community workers to extend referral channel
• Screened, referred and enrolled potential clients in suitable social rehabilitation services and programs
Bachelor of Arts in Sociology, 2011
THE COMMUNITY COLLEGE, Memphis, TN
• Multilingual: Fluent in English, Spanish and French
• Proficient in PC operation, Internet and email
• CPR and First Aid Certified
American outreach Association, Memphis, TN