Experience is no prerequisite to writing a good resume for the Amazon warehouse associate position.
Even if you are not experienced, you can and you should write a resume that presents all the facts about your professional life.
However, when you are experienced, you do need to be a little more eloquent in what you write in your resume.
As your experience grows, so does expectations from prospective employers who are always on the lookout for someone who can contribute to their goals in an immediate manner.
See also: Amazon Warehouse FC Associate Resume
The following Amazon Warehouse Associate resume sample will help you write your resume.
Amazon Warehouse Associate Resume Sample
9 Pinkham Road, East Burke, VT 05800
chatpot @ email . com
Dedicated and well-organized warehouse professional with 6 years’ experience in handling all aspects of warehouse functions, including receiving, storing, handling, and shipping. Proven ability to verify the quantity and quality of incoming shipments by proactively assessing each item to ensure conformance. Hands-on experience in preparing shipment documentation by ensuring that it correlates with process information. A hardworking individual who has documented success in ensuring the accuracy of picked orders by implementing checks at every step.
• Product Identification • Quality Control
• Workplace Safety • Labeling Procedures
• Merchandise Processing • Inventory Control
• Quality Improvement • Problem Resolution
• Implemented a smart labeling procedure that decreased labels preparation and printing time by 88%
• Expedited the delivery process by implementing dedicated standard operating procedures for delivery timelines
• Resolved a conflict involving a customer who insisted that his order had not been delivered (3 months earlier) by delving deep into receipts and finding the receipt that had his signatures on
• Minimized warehouse theft risks by installing CCTV cameras at every corner of the warehouse
AMAZON, Jeffersonville, VT (6/2010-Present)
• Receive materials coming into the warehouse by vendors, customers or other warehouses
• Check merchandise to ensure that it conforms to order sheets
• Verify the quantity and quality of each item by checking them individually
• Receive reports and ensure that appropriate receipts are signed by the designated authority
• Examine incoming shipments and reject damaged items and create correlating rejection reports
• Establish operating standards of the warehouse and ensure that each warehouse worker follows them
• Ascertain proper categorization and organization of the warehouse to ensure smooth operations
• Maintain expected levels of stock and ensure that stored procedures are optimized
• Control inventory by implementing cost reduction strategies
• Ensure that the work environment is safe and healthy so that the workforce can thrive
DOCK 86, Jeffersonville, VT (1/2010-5/2010)
• Checked order sheets to determine which orders need to be pulled
• Pulled orders from storage areas according to specific instructions provided
• Matched pulled orders to ordering sheets to determine the accuracy and transported them to packing areas
• Packed and labeled merchandise according to preset instructions and transferred them to the delivery pallet
• Assisted in loading and unloading packages to and from trucks and ensured that they are properly and safely stacked
Specialized 120 Hours Training in Warehouse Operations
SOME COLLEGE, Jeffersonville, VT – 2010
High School Diploma
COOPER HIGH SCHOOL, Jeffersonville, VT – 2009