How to Write a Professional Resume for the Warehouse Coordinator Position?
When building a resume for the warehouse coordinator position, keep the following points in mind.
- It must be tailored according to the needs of the prospective employer.
- It must consist of all necessary sections such as objective/summary, skills, education, and experience.
- It should be formatted in a simple yet appealing manner.
- It must be free of grammatical errors.
The following example will guide you further.
Warehouse Coordinator Resume Example
732 Happy Valley Circle
Newnan, GA 80002
Well-organized and driven Warehouse Coordinator with 13+ years’ extensive experience working in large scale and busy warehouse environments. Proficient in designing and designating storage areas, preparing shipments, monitoring warehouse supplies, and handling paperwork. A dependable individual who is known for honesty and integrity.
CORE SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
• Warehouse Efficiency Measurement
• Inventory Organization
• Records Maintenance
• Warehouse Data Analysis
• Stock Control
• Workplace Health and Safety
• Work Logs Creation
• Process Improvement
• Staffing and Scheduling
• Operations Direction
• Staff Motivation
• Reorganized the existing warehouse inventory system,. Reduced item pulling time by 60%.
• Introduced innovative stock control procedures which resulted in 50% more smoothness of the process.
• Implemented a staff scheduling process that reduced problems related to absenteeism.
• Held 14 staff motivation programs, increasing work efficiency by a staggering 66%.
BAXALTA, Newnan, GA | 2010-present
• Receive incoming shipments and ensure that all associated paperwork is present.
• Assure that shipping and receiving counts match their correlating order documents.
• Resolve discrepancies related to missing paperwork and ensure that it is filed correctly.
• Schedule inbound and outbound freight and ensure that appropriate staff is allocated to each process.
• Maintain inventory of shipping materials supplies and resolve any associated discrepancies.
• Identify backorders and place merchandise in designated holding or storage areas.
• Utilize warehouse management systems to determine catalog numbers, sizes, and quantity of orders to be pulled.
• Operate forklift and pallet jacks to safely and efficiently pick items from storage areas and deliver them to pick up areas.
• Oversee the general maintenance and cleanliness of the warehouse area and ensure the safety of personnel.
• Create and submit project-related paperwork/reports on a daily basis.
OWENS AND MINOR, Newnan, GA | 2004-2010
• Looked through work orders to determine which items to pick.
• Located items using the company’s specific item location systems.
• Pulled items from storage areas and ensured that item and batch numbers are accurate on them.
• Transported items to the checking area and ensured that they were labeled correctly.
• Moved, picked, and checked items to the delivery pallet and assisted in loading them onto delivery trucks.
• Received incoming shipments and ensured that all paperwork was accurate and complete.
Associate of Arts in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
City College, Fresno, CA