A job application for a Warehouse Assistant position is incomplete without a well-written cover letter attached to it. That said, sending a Warehouse Assistant resume without a supporting letter will make an employer feel that the resume is too sketchy and incomplete. Therefore, it is imperative to enclose an attractive cover letter with your Warehouse Assistant Resume to ensure an employer’s interest.
A Warehouse Assistant cover letter introduces your resume and other job application materials to an employer. It communicates your enthusiasm, why you are writing, and how you are qualified.
By highlighting your relevant skills, qualifications, and past experiences, it shows an intense match between your capabilities, the Warehouse Assistant position, and the prospective organization.
You must send a cover letter with your resume, even if not required by the employer.
Sample Cover Letter for Warehouse Assistant Position
21 2nd Street
Round Rock, TX 36998
November 21, 2020
Mr. Mel Dorado
359 Some Street
Round Rock, TX 32668
Dear Mr. Dorado:
As a well-organized and energetic individual, I am interested in applying for a Warehouse Assistant position at C-Serv. With my qualifications related to warehouse functions, I can bring a significant improvement to your overall warehouse operations. The enclosed resume will give you a better understanding of how I can be an asset to your company.
My four years’ experience working for Amway Freight has instilled in me the quality to understand and carry out the job responsibilities of a warehouse assistant. I deem myself a hard-working individual capable of complying with company policies and procedures and maintaining and handling the equipment used in each process.
- Demonstrated ability to validate and enter data received from different sources to maintain records.
- Well versed in preparing warehouse reports using MS Office Applications and warehouse software.
- Experience in completing paperwork, distributing mail, and performing complicated computations.
- Considerable knowledge of reviewing production schedules and filling requisitions.
- Capable of loading and unloading merchandise.
- Adept at operating and maintaining forklifts and other materials handling the equipment.
- Demonstrated expertise in transferring merchandise to appropriate pallets.
- Proven ability to clean and maintain the work area.
I will appreciate a personal meeting to discuss this position in detail. I can be reached at (000) 333-9876 for any further information needed to support my application. Additionally, I will contact you at the end of next week to follow-up on my job application.
Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Recommended: Warehouse Assistant Resume