Writing a Storeperson resume entails a lot of effort and needs to be written in keeping with the needs of the employer.
You have to ensure that you use a design, format, or template of a store person resume that grabs the attention of the reader and the content that sells.
Using power words and to quantify the bullet statements is one more important thing to keep in mind.
Using keywords that are pertinent to the job description are sure to win you an interview.
The following example is designed to give you a good start in writing your resume for Storeperson position.
Don’t forget to send this Storeperson Cover Letter with your job application.
Storeperson Resume Example
909 Misty Meadow Lane, Acacia Ridge, QLD 9887
[Contact #], [Email]
To work for Hastings Deering as a Storeperson that utilizing diverse experience in stores and warehouse setting while making the most of strong physical stamina and capabilities.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Over two years’ working experience as a Store Person for Tora Stores
• Highly skilled in receiving all incoming goods and placing them appropriately
• Demonstrated ability to adherence to safe working practices and procedures
• Able to operate a forklift and pallet jack
• Hands-on experience in complex warehousing methods
• Well versed in inventory management systems
• Expert in performing data entry and using computer applications including MS Excel and Word
• Introduced an inventory book system that records all outgoing and incoming merchandise in order to keep a manual record efficiently
• Achieved employee of the month award three times
Tora Stores, Acacia Ridge, QLD | 2013-present
• Receive and distribute merchandise
• Record all incoming and outgoing merchandise information in the database
• Maintain merchandise inventory
• Organize documentation in reference to merchandise
• Load and unload trucks
• Maintain contact with customers when necessary
• Handle stock levels
Dollarama, Acacia Ridge, QLD | 2011-2013
• Operated a cash register
• Assisted in the receiving and stocking of all merchandise
• Ensured the established merchandising practices
• Provided quality customer service
• Ensured store cleanliness.
High School Diploma
Acacia Ridge City School- 2008
• Excellent customer service skills
• Eye to detail
• Ability to stand for long hours
• Sound knowledge of MLIS and CAMM2