A resume for an entry-level waitress position is an individually designed document. It summarizes your educational and professional background, as well as your relevant knowledge.
Your resume is more than just a simple piece of information about you. In fact, it is a highly targeted document that caters to the needs of employers.
For someone who is looking for an entry-level waitress position, a resume should highlight their academic achievements, volunteer work, and relevant skills.
This will help candidates reveal that even though they lack sufficient experience in general, they are willing to learn.
Sample Waitress Resume with No Experience
145 Dryden Road, Ithaca, NY 14840
katherine @ email . com
I offer a genuine passion for providing excellent customer service while maintaining a friendly approach.
An energetic and dynamic professional seeking a position as a waitress with The Olive Garden Restaurant. Highly motivated to contribute to the success of the restaurant.
- Proven ability to maintain a high level of positive dealings with customers.
- Highly proficient in working with the staff of other departments to perform job duties during special events.
- Exhibits exceptional communication skills and ensures orders and special requests are delivered correctly to the customers.
- Knowledge of maintaining a clean, hygienic, and safe environment for all customers.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
• Taking orders • Entering Orders
• Table Cleaning • Table Setup
• Food Service • Drink Preparation
• Orders Memorizing • Bill Preparation
• Payment Collection • Communication
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATION
Training and Certification in Hospitality
XYZ College, Madison, SD | 2022
Hospitality and Leisure Diploma
ABC College, New York, NY | 2022
Riverside Patio, New York, NY
May 2022 – Feb 2023
- Provided excellent customer service to all customers
- Processed financial reports
- Evaluated and improved restaurant performance
- Maintained the restaurant environment and presentation
- Excellent communication skills in English and Spanish
- High accuracy in carrying out mathematical calculations
- Ability to work under pressure and at flexible hours
“I am a team player who has the ability to adapt to varying environments while vigorously multi-tasking to ensure the smooth running of daily operations.”