To obtain a new job as a bar waiter, you need to have a resume that shows your skills and experiences. What type of job seeker fits the typical bar waiter job? Someone who can take and deliver orders, communicate well, quick and friendly, and use their passion to outperform in a bar setting.
Here is a sample resume for a bar waiter position.
Bar Waiter Resume Example
556 Aspen Drive
Walnutport, PA 46322
lamarudon @ email . com
Passionate bar waiter with 8+ years of experience providing excellent service to patrons at quality establishments. Highly skilled in providing beverage services to guests/patrons in a courteous and friendly manner to ensure total customer satisfaction. Well-versed in providing information regarding beverages to guests to assist them in deciding what to drink. Efficiently performed suggestive selling activities that brought $5000 in additional sales per month.
• Beverage Mixing • Cocktail Making
• Restocking • Teamwork
• Upselling • Menu Suggestion
• Cleaning/Maintenance • Food Preparation
• Bussing • Payment Processing
• Served over 120 guests in one shift, during a particularly busy day due to the Easter holidays.
• Created a cocktail dubbed Lamar’s Special, which increased the bar’s revenue by $8000 per month.
• Received commendation from supervisor owing to the maximum number of satisfied customers.
Westgate Resorts, Walnutport, PA
2/2016 – Present
• Greet customers as they approach the bar and assist them in finding appropriate seats
• Provide customers with menus and assist them in choosing beverages and food items
• Take orders for alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, along with snacks, and ensure that they are properly recorded
• Relay orders to the bar and the kitchen and follow up on them to ensure timely delivery
Sunway Paradise, Walnutport, PA
11/2013 – 2/2016
• Picked orders from bars and kitchens
• Transported orders to customers’ tables and serve them accordingly
• Took orders for additional drinks and desserts and delivered the same promptly
• Provided customers with information on cocktail ingredients and alternatives for specific drinks
• Cleaned surfaces such as floors and counters, by using cleaning chemicals and tools
• Wiped down windows and doors and ensured that all furniture was properly polished and buffed
• Washed bathrooms and ensured that supplies such as soap and towels were replenished
• Assisted waiters in clearing away tables and transporting dishes to the kitchen area
High School Diploma
Walnutport High School, Walnutport, PA