Valet driver is a variable term. The job duties may range from being a personal valet cum driver to a valet driver position for a car parking facility.
Valet drivers are hired by five-star hotels, huge building owners or car driving services to serve the purpose of car park driving for guests.
This position requires driving guest’s cars and parking them safely in tightly packed parking slots.
Adequate reading and writing skills are also needed since a part of the job are to issue claim tickets and tally the same at the time of the car delivery.
Over and above, the job requires a calm, cheerful and gracious personality along with appropriate professional PR etiquette.
To obtain a valet driving job, you will need to build an impressive resume to be considered for a valet driver interview.
You may utilize the following resume sample to succeed in your job hunting process.
Related: Valet Attendant Resume Sample
Valet Driver Resume Example
89 Merry fields Lane, Dallas, TX 89334
Expert and responsible driver with 9+ years’ hands-on experience in valet parking and related customer service tasks. Proficient in greeting car owners courteously, parking cars safely and driving the same back to the lobby. Well-dressed and presentable appearance along with gracious speaking skills. In-depth knowledge of customer care protocols. A people-focused person with ‘Can do’ attitude.
|• Tokens Issuance|
|• Auto/Manual Transmission|
• Safe Parking
|• Tags Reading|
• DOT Regulations
Valet Parking Driver
Lone Star Valet Parking Services – Dallas, TX | 2009 – present
• Open and close vehicle doors for guests
• Park and retrieve cars on the guests’ behalf in a timely and responsible manner
• Maintain visitor record book and keep it updated
• Wash and polish cars while parked if asked by the guest
• Attained Best Driver of the Year Award- 2011
• Exceeded guest expectations regarding valet services
• Communicated customer complaint immediately to the senior management for instant resolution
Omni Hotels – Irving, TX | 2008 – 2009
• Safely parked and retrieved customer vehicles
• Educated guests regarding directions and informed them about the city
• Helped guests with loading, unloading and transporting luggage
Community High School, Dallas, TX | 2005
Current Texas State Driver’s License