A catchy resume can mean all the difference in getting your candidacy dismissed or accepted for a master electrician position. A professional resume for master electrician position will give you an edge over your competition by securing a positive first impression on the hiring manager. To attain this edge, your resume must be customized and specially designed to suit the trends of the industry you are applying at and also to address the specific needs of the prospective employer.
Effective resumes are keyword based with a dynamic profile summary, highlighting the candidate as a viable one by marketing the most selling points of the profile. Showcasing some professional accomplishments in a bullet manner will add to the impact of your resume and will serve as proof of your potential.
Refer to the master electrician resume sample below for further guidance.
340 Indigo Square • Powell, WY 54332 • (004) 666–3333 • eden @ email . com
SUMMARY: Methodical and adroit electrician, having full command on cable installation, blue print interpretation and electrical troubleshooting. Highly skilled professional who has hands-on experience in installation and preventive maintenance of HVAC systems. Fully knowledgeable regarding OSHA and NEC issued safety protocols applicable to electrical engineering.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
|– Electrical Appliances Repair||– NEC Compliance||– Energy Audit|
|– Photovoltaic Installation||– Cable Installation||– Field Survey|
|– Blueprint Interpretation||– Electronic Testing||– HVAC Maintenance|
|– Safety Protocols||– Emergency Response||– Energy Conservation|
SOLAR CITY, Hartford, CT, March 2012 – Present
Install new electric systems, inspect pre-existing systems and conduct necessary repairs. Identify the fault in malfunctioning equipment and troubleshoot the same. Interpret blueprints and calculate electrical loads, wiring size, length and cost estimation. Conduct preventive maintenance on installed appliances.
Key Contributions and Accomplishments
• Devised and implemented energy saving SOPs that led to a reduction of up till 20% in electrical unit’s operational costs
• Repaired an electric equipment system worth $1.2M effectively by diagnosing and rectifying a fault in electrical wiring blue print implementation
• Designed and installed a unique HVAC mechanism that led to reduction of exiting energy costs by 30%
CONSUMER ENERGY SOLUTIONS, Hartford, CT, April 2009 – February 2012
Accompanied the master electrician on call-response journeys; assisted in new cabling, cable repairing, electrical installations and fault identification. Provided HVAC maintenance, electrical equipment troubleshooting and cable installation services.
HARTFORD TECHNICAL COLLEGE, Hartford, CT – 2009
Diploma in Electrical Engineering
• Bilingual: Fluent in French and English
• Excellent manual dexterity and good eye hand coordination
• Strong numeracy and PC operation skills
• American Society of Electrical Technology, Hartford, CT
• International Community of Electrical Engineering, Hartford, CT