As a first chance to make a strong impression on a search committee, the cover letter allows you to communicate with your employer.
It is an excellent opportunity to frame your candidacy and explain why you are such a good choice for the job.
Well-written cover letters for pharmacy technicians will:
- Demonstrate a good fit between your qualifications and the Phlebotomy Technician position.
- Reveal the quality of your skills as a Phlebotomy Technician.
- Set you apart from other candidates who have applied for the same job.
Based on these, you should be able to write a cover letter for the Phlebotomy Technician Resume.
Phlebotomy Technician Cover Letter Example
June 1, 2022
Mr. Walter Gibson
St. Vincent Medical Center
1028 Rainbow Road
Albany, KY 37452
Dear Mr. Gibson:
It is with great enthusiasm and interest that I am sending my resume as a job application for the Phlebotomy Technician position at St. Vincent Medical Center.
I offer 11 years of hands-on phlebotomy experience working with 3 major healthcare facilities in Albany, and the following qualifications:
- Track record of efficiently assembling equipment such as tourniquets, needles, disposable containers, and blood collection devices.
- Hands-on experience in drawing and collecting blood samples and preparing them for laboratory analysis.
- Focused on ensuring the integrity of drawn samples by ascertaining that they are appropriately stored and rotated.
- Competent at maintaining appropriate specimen documentation as specified by quality assurance programs, including checklists, logs, and equipment records
I will call you next week to discuss the next step. In the interim, if you have any questions regarding my qualifications or experience, please do not hesitate to contact me at (000) 333-3333.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Additional Guidelines to Write a Phlebotomy Technician Cover Letter
- Do not use Dear Sir / Madam as a salutation.
- State the title of the position that you are applying for.
- Check for grammatical mistakes and syntax errors before sending it.