As a first chance to make a strong impression on a search committee, the cover letter allows you to begin a personal dialogue with its members.
It is an excellent opportunity to frame your candidacy and explain why you are such as a good choice for the job.
Well-written cover letters for pharmacy technician will:
- Demonstrate a good fit between your qualifications and the Phlebotomy Technician position.
- Reveal the quality of your skills as a Phlebotomy Technician.
- Set you apart from other candidates who have applied for the same job.
Mistakes to Avoid
If you do any of the following mistakes, your cover letter might be DISCARDED:
- Use Dear Sir / Madam as a salutation; that is to say, always address the letter to a specific person.
- Fail to state the position that you are applying for – if the company is searching to fill multiple positions at the same time, and your cover letter comes in without a specified one.
- Allow errors to creep into your cover letter – grammatical mistakes and syntax errors are terrible put-offs.
Based on these, you should be able to write a cover letter for the Phlebotomy Technician Resume.
Phlebotomy Technician Cover Letter Sample
656 Maple Street
Albany, KY 32024
March 3, 2019
Mr. Walter Gibson
St. Vincent Medical Center
1028 Rainbow Road
Albany, KY 37452
Dear Mr. Gibson:
I am sending my resume as a job application for the Phlebotomy Technician position at St. Vincent Medical Center. I am presently working as a phlebotomy technician at Renown Regional Medical Center and would like to offer my services in the same capacity to St. Vincent Medical Center.
As Frank may have mentioned, I possess 11 years of exceptional phlebotomy experience, owing to the fact that I have worked for 3 major medical facilities in Albany. You may be interested in my qualifications:
- Track record of efficiently assembling equipment such as tourniquet, needles, disposable containers, and blood collection devices.
- Hands-on experience in drawing and collecting blood samples and preparing them for laboratory analysis.
- Focused on ensuring the integrity of drawn samples by ascertaining that they are appropriately stored and rotated.
- Competent at maintaining appropriate specimen documentation as specified by quality assurance programs, including checklists, logs, and equipment records
I will call you next week to discuss the next step. In the interim, if you have any questions regarding my qualifications or experience, please do not hesitate to contact me at (333) 333-3333.
Thank you for your time and consideration.