PC Support Technicians work in a variety of computers and networking environments in small and large organizations.
Their tasks include installation, testing, repairing, and troubleshooting personal computers and laptops, computer networks, printers, scanners, and other peripheral devices.
A PC Technician Resume is the first document that shows not only your PC Technician skills but also your passion to work for a specific employer.
It highlights your core competencies, qualifications, skills, and capabilities to persuade the reader to invite you for a PC Technician interview.
The following is a sample resume for an entry-level PC Technician to help you build your first resume.
Sample Resume for Entry-Level PC Technician with No Experience
36 Example Street
Phoenix, AZ 36666
doe @ email . com
Seeking a position as a PC Technician with ABC Company, utilizing knowledge of hardware, software, and computer networks to contribute to the company’s success while increasing revenue.
A+, MCSE, and CCNA
Phoenix High School, Phoenix, AZ
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Over 3 months of internship experience in the installation, troubleshooting, and configuration of computer systems
- Well-versed with A/V input and output devices, buses, operating systems, and application software
- Profound ability to investigate and examine technical problems
- Working knowledge of Windows 8, Vista, DOS, and XP operating systems
- Familiar with LAN and WAN protocols and topologies
Erica Lane Enterprises, Inc. – Phoenix, AZ
Jan 2023 – Apr 2023
- Provided installation services to 100 LAN and WAN users
- Offered IT support for local and remote audio and video conferences when needed
- Helped end users with hardware, software, cables, networking, and operational support requirements in keeping with industry-standard practices
- Coordinated the replacement and repair activities with the vendor
- Provided IT services for MS Internet Explorer applications, company software, and local District applications
- Excellent customer service and support skills
- Excellent ability to convince demanding users
- Administrative and property management skills
- Superior Hardware and software troubleshooting skills
- Able to provide IT and PC Support after hours and on weekends
“I am an eager learner who has a can-do attitude and is looking to make the most of his IT skills.”