Whether you have just finished your education and entering the practical world for the first time or you are changing your career, it is important to write a compelling resume for the IT Support Technician position.
Writing a resume is the first step to finding an entry-level IT Support Technician position.
When applying for a job with no relevant experience in hand, create a resume that gives emphasis to your education and transferable IT skills, rather than your employment history.
See the different sections and phrases of this sample to get help in writing your resume. Feel free to modify it as per your needs.
See also: IT Cover Letter No Experience
IT Support Technician Resume No Experience
8 Willow Avenue
Takoma Park, MD 66666
Looking for an IT Support Technician position with Atech utilizing skills in the IT field in order to contribute to the company’s success.
BS Degree in Computer Science
Maryland State University, Takoma Park, MD – 2022
GPA 3.54 / 4.00
• Good understanding of deployment procedures of desktops, servers, and other related equipment.
• Demonstrated skills in troubleshooting hardware and software problems.
• Good understanding of setting up computer equipment and operating systems.
• Proficient in reading, understanding, and applying techniques from manuals.
• Prudent understanding of electronic newsroom systems, traffic, on-air automation systems, and HD production systems.
• Hands-on experience in ticket resolution techniques and personal limitations.
• In-depth knowledge of smartphones and ability to deploy hardware for the same.
• Strong computer analytic skills
• Proficient in Windows XP and Windows 10
• Extremely proficient in Windows networks and server environments
• Thorough understanding of Active Directory
• Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task
Worked as a volunteer at the IT Conference held in Seattle to promote embedded system projects
• President of the school IT club
• Member of the school football and baseball teams
• Performed TA and computer lab assistant duties