As a first-time applicant for an HVAC technician job, your concentration should be on your skills and abilities when you write a resume.
Since you won’t have much to say about the experience, it is best to emphasize other areas that make you an excellent HVAC technician to hire.
In your HVAC technician resume, you must concentrate on your ability to provide rapid responses to environmental temperature complaints in both residential and commercial/business facilities.
If you have held an apprenticeship in a similar role, it is best to highlight it in your resume.
The following resume sample can be used to apply for an entry level HVAC technician position:
Entry Level HVAC Technician Resume Example
75 Concord Street, Dayton, OH57331
I will Surpass your expectations.
Dedicated individual, with an inherent interest in working in the HVAC field. Skilled in installing, repairing, maintaining indoor air quality systems, identifying maintenance issues, and resolving them in a timely manner. Ability to work in a team-oriented environment to obtain the best outcomes.
Diploma: Dayton High School, Dayton, OH – 2019
• Communications • English Literature
• French • Creative Writing
• Collaboratory • Business Education
• Acquired Best Student Award for 3 years, owing to excellent academic work
• Chosen as the only student to represent the school at an international fair held in Osaka, Japan
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
• Risk Identification
• Repairing and Adjustment
• Technical Direction
• Service Standards Compliance
• Customer Services
Trane Technologies, Dayton, OH
Jan 2020 – Mar 2020
• Assisted HVAC technicians in determining system installation specifications
• Checked installed systems to determine maintenance and repair requirements
• Determined customers’ concerns with installed HVAC systems
• Performed routine and preventative maintenance on HVAC systems
• Maintained accurate inventory of equipment and resources
• Operated a variety of hand and power tools such as welder torches, and test equipment
• Services and repaired evaporative coolers
• Tested and examined boiler operations and observed meter and pressure gauges
• Lubricated and packed HVAC motors, pumps, fans, and other equipment
• Assisted in conducting performance tests using specialized tools, and adjusting settings
• Categorized and organized inventory to curtail unnecessary losses
• Completed and closed out work orders, and entered time and equipment use information into the system
• Ai Field Management
• Coached a Little Leaguers’ game for 3 months in a voluntary capacity
• Volunteered services at a local hospice for 2 years