Restaurant counter attendants greet guests, handle cash, use the POS system, answer phones, and provide customers with exceptional service.
To get this job, an applicant needs to have a professional and polite attitude.
Below is a perfect example of a Restaurant Counter Attendant Cover Letter to apply for this job.
This example is suitable for US, Canadian, and Australian Employers.
Restaurant Counter Attendant Cover Letter Sample
32 7th Street
Oshawa, ON L1X 3V9
June 21, 2023
Mr. John Doe
Manager (Human Resources)
Signature at MGM Grand
50 North Street
Vaughan, ON C7Y 2T5
Re: Restaurant Counter Attendant (Position # 5074)
Dear Mr. Doe:
I am writing this letter to apply for the position of Restaurant Counter Attendant at Signature at MGM Grand, as advertised on your website yesterday. I am available to work all shifts including nights and weekends.
As stated in your job description, you need an energetic and customer service-focused individual. I have the following skills and abilities that will help me meet and exceed your expectations while maximizing your revenue:
- Working knowledge of the food and beverage service industry.
- Demonstrated ability to deal efficiently with guests, managers, and coworkers using good manners and tactfulness.
- Ability to handle cash, and accurately give change.
- Great problem solver who takes and executes instructions precisely.
- Good interpersonal skills aimed at dealing capably with all business contacts.
- Exceptional customer service acumen.
Through my work at ABC Restaurant Oshawa, I developed exceptional skills in taking orders quickly with a smile while ensuring that the order was served quickly, and serving food to guests while maintaining service standards. My enclosed resume details my hospitality skills and work experience.
As an enthusiastic and results-driven Restaurant Counter Attendant, I would welcome the opportunity to meet with you to demonstrate my interest and discuss your needs in detail. I can be reached any time at (000) 951-3258.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Enc – Resume