Following is a very good example of Restaurant Counter Attendant Cover Letter. This example is suitable for US, Canadian and Australian Employers.
Restaurant Counter Attendant Cover Letter Sample
32 Example Street
Oshawa, ON C9X 3V9
September 12, 2015
Mr. John Doe,
Manager Human Resources
Signature at MGM Grand
50 Some North Street
Vaughan, Ontario C7Y 2T5
Re: Restaurant Counter Attendant (Position Code: 5074)
Dear Mr. Doe:
Please find enclosed my resume as an application to the position of Restaurant Counter Attendant, as advertised on your website yesterday. I am available to work all shifts including the weekends.
Per your job description, you need an energetic and customer focused individual. I have the following skills abilities which will help me meeting and exceeding your expectations while maximizing your revenue:
• Working knowledge of food and beverage services
• Demonstrated ability to deal efficiently with guests, managers, and coworkers using good manners and tactfulness
• Basic math skills; ability to handle cash, and accurately make change
• Ability to listen efficiently and solve problem effectively
• Good interpersonal skills aimed at dealing capably with all business contacts
• Great customer service acumen
During my work at ABC Restaurant Oshawa, I developed exceptional skills in taking orders quickly with a smile and ensuring that order is produced rapidly, and serving food to guests while maintaining service standards. My enclosed resume contains further details regarding my skills and work experience.
As an enthusiastic and results-driven Restaurant Counter Attendant, I would welcome the opportunity meeting with you to demonstrate my interest and discuss your requirements in detail. I can be reached any time at (000) 999-9999. Thank you for your time and consideration.
Anna K. Anderson
Enc – Resume