A resume for a Preschool Assistant Teacher with no experience will appear attractive to an employer when it reflects your learning and key accomplishments during your years of education.
The potential employer is interested in the type of services you can provide to their staff and the school as a whole. Hence, your resume should be written in a very concise and coherent manner providing an effective illustration of your skills and aptitude.
The following resume sample for a Preschool Assistant Teacher with no experience will assist you in your resume writing process.
132 Tucker Road | Newark, NJ 08401 | (000) 734-5174 | rita123 @ email . com
CHILDCARE / PRESCHOOL TEACHING ASSISTANCE
PROFILE: Highly-energetic graduate seeking a position as a Preschool Assistant Teacher with the Oak Tree Preschool. Ability to positively interact with children and communicate professionally with parents. Motivated to provide quality childcare while maintaining a safe and nurturing environment. Capable of participating collaboratively and professionally with other teachers and staff to promote the general well-being of the school.
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Assisted in creating an educational setting that incorporates individual as well as collaborative learning experience for children
• Highly proficient in working with staff of other departments to perform job duties during special events and functions
• Exhibits exceptional communication skills with children, parents and other staff members
• Special talent for encouraging children’s positive self-image; supporting individuality, creative expression and independence
• Demonstrated ability to maintain and promote a hygienic and safe classroom environment
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATION
CHILD DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATES, Bonita, CA 2015
Child Care Certification
RARITAN VALLEY COMMUNITY COLLEGE, Branchburg, NJ 2012
Bachelor of Science in Early Childhood Education
Sacred Heart Preschool, Newark, NJ Summer 2014
• Assisted teachers in developing age appropriate activities for children
• Supervised children during lunch hour and break times
• Positively interacted with children to develop their level of confidence and self-esteem
• Taught individual and small group lessons as directed by the teacher
• Assisted in clerical and record keeping tasks
• Effective listening and verbal communication skills
• Time and stress management
• Strong work ethics