A Spanish teacher ensures that the class that she is assigned to gets the best in language instructions.
Spanish teachers are also required to possess excellent English to manage translation services.
A Spanish teacher will usually need to have a bachelor’s degree in education and possess a teacher’s certificate to teach her subject area.
If you fit this criterion, you may want to work as a Spanish teacher and use the following resume example to your benefit.
Sample Resume for Spanish Teacher Position
43 Far West Drive
Bismarck, ND 78383
katherine @ email . com
❖❖ TEACHER ❖❖
SPANISH / ENGLISH
Spanish Teacher with six years’ dedicated experience in imparting Spanish language lessons. Creative and resourceful in coordinating and implementing lesson plans. Proficient in classroom management, as well as the use of modern teaching techniques. In-depth knowledge of creating an interactive atmosphere for students in order to expedite learning. Native Spanish speaker.
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to deliver effective classroom instruction
• Willing to work as part of a team
• Exceptional organizational and time management skills
City School, Bismarck, ND
• Plan and implement lesson plans in sync with Spanish curriculum
• Instill concepts of the Spanish language by introducing interactive activities
• Use structural methods and materials appropriate for instruction success
• Assess student accomplishments and work with them on weak areas
• Maintain student records in terms of progress and consistency
Teacher’s Aide – Spanish
ABC School, Bismarck, ND
• Assisted Spanish teacher in implementing lesson plans for language learning
• Lent a hand in integrating appropriate technology into classroom instructions
• Supported students in weak areas and grade assignments as required
• Handled student behavior following the school’s policies
• Kept an accurate record of students and their progress reports
State University, Bismarck, ND