When writing a teaching resume, think about including a Profile section instead of a traditional Teacher Objective Statement.
The profile for a teacher’s resume is also called as Personal Summary Statement or Career Summary.
It is used to portray your background and the exceptional knowledge, experience or skills you bring to the teaching position.
Look at the examples below to get a better idea.
Sample Profile Statements for a Teacher Resume
• Dedicated, ambitious and goal-driven educator, with 3+ years’ progressive experience in high school settings. Documented success in providing activities and materials that engage and develop the students intellectually. Thorough understanding of implementing the use of information technology in lesson preparation.
• An enthusiastic and committed teacher with a natural ability to appreciate and inspire children. Known as a role model for students and other staff members. Effectively deal with students with learning problems and ADHD. Remarkably interpreted a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form. A driven individual who is promising to satisfy educational needs and well-being of the students.
• A double-degree graduate (Bachelor of Arts and Education) with 6 months’ internship experience in the field of teaching. Possess a keen understanding of enforcing discipline by firmly setting classroom rules and resolving conflicts among students by encouraging positive debate. An incomparable capability of preparing daily lessons in accordance with the guidelines of the school’s education system along with keenly supervising student conduct during class, lunchtime and break in order to ensure a positive learning environment.
• Enthusiastic and results-oriented teacher, with 6+ years’ successful track record in middle school teaching. Acquired relevant professional education and training to get the right concepts of teaching. Hands-on experience in facilitating and guiding reading, writing, oral language skills as well as delivering reading intervention instructions. Adept at managing multiple tasks simultaneously such as planning, setting, evaluating exams and assignments. Actively takes part in staff meetings and school programs. Possess a positive and effective teaching style with the willingness to work above and beyond the call of duty.
• Diligent and success-driven early childhood educator specialized in Bachelor of Early Childhood Education with a working experience of 4 years. Built a reputation of a compassionate, hardworking, and an excellent role model within an incredibly short span of time. Acts as a facilitator for incorporating and encouraging intellectual and social development in students. Effective communicator and resourceful teacher who has a proven ability to enhance students’ performance to shape a better world for the students and empower them with knowledge.
• Elementary school teacher with 9 years of experience in voluntarily participating in organizing events, like camping trips, educational tours, etc. Possess the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment. Known for assisting with the implementation of school programs including K-6th-grade student tours and student exhibitions. Multilingual in Spanish, English, and Italian. Honest in student appraisal. Dynamically maintains healthy relationships with all teaching and non-teaching staff members. Devoted to inculcate model behavior and mannerisms in the students by self-example.