Every resume for customer service job can be benefited amazingly from a profile statement. A profile statement is basically your introduction and the answer to the question “Tell us about yourself.” It is your opportunity to persuade the hiring managers enough to continue reading the rest of your resume. The profile section of your resume should be concise and perfectly targeted to the requirements of prospective employer.
Below are some sample profile statements for customer service professional. These samples are based on the enthusiasm, expertise, experience and knowledge of the applicant. In addition, these paragraphs are packed with information for a fast read.
Note: A profile statement can be written for any kind of resume, such as federal, targeted, chronological and functional.
• Stress-tolerant, energetic professional with 6 years of experience in the customer service arena, exceedingly skilled in supporting sales teams and stakeholders. A reputation for investigating customer orders by contacting other departments, supervisors, suppliers and channel partners. Good communication and public dealing acumen. Unbeatable command over CRM systems, MS Office and customer accounts creation. A dedicated team-player who is able to liaise with company employees to support and implement growth strategies.
• High-energy, diplomatic customer service specialist with 9+ years’ track record of meeting and exceeding sales and customer care objectives. Adept at analyzing and resolving customer concerns using established procedures, examining pertinent information to determine validity of customer complaint and to determine responsibility for errors and resolution, throughout the order process. Gained extensive knowledge of insurance industry products and services in a small period of time. Verified achiever of performance benchmarks in all areas.
• Results-driven, dedicated professional having more than a decade of experience as a customer service associate at XYZ Co. Known for working well in challenging and deadline-oriented environments. Track record of carefully recording and following-up on customer orders, including the tracking of orders, along with ensuring complete customer satisfaction. Areas of expertise include:
– Cash handling
– Account creation and management
– Process improvement
• Successful high school graduate with exceptionally good customer service acumen. Undertook various part time jobs as a customer service representative. Special talent for working under minimum supervision coupled with strong interpersonal and organizational skills. A target-driven employee who has comprehensive knowledge of analyzing relevant data to determine customer service outputs, identifying and implementing strategies to improve quality of service, productivity and profitability. Friendly and flexible with a proven professional approach towards organizational objectives and job tasks.
• Achievement-driven customer service supervisor with 5 years of experience in successfully prioritizing and completing tasks to meet customers’ needs. Proficient in handling complex customer service issues, reviewing customer complaints and tracking customer complaint resolution. Highly proficient in MS Office (Word and Excel), MS Outlook and AS400 applications. Motivated to deliver exceptional customer service to attain successful business outcomes.
• Self-reliant and enthusiastic professional with 8 years of experience in the field of customer service. In-depth knowledge of customer service protocols and practices. Well-versed in providing assistance to clients in various aspects and troubleshooting arising problems. Specializes in delivering online support to the clients in a professional and organized manner owing to strong IT background. Determined to utilize and implement transferable skills and knowledge for working efficiently towards productivity.