You can write a good infant toddler teacher resume without using any templates.
All you need to do is to arrange the information about your qualifications and credentials logically.
As an infant-toddler teacher, you have to perform many complicated and often unpleasant tasks. Your resume should outline your enthusiasm to perform these jobs.
It should also highlight your expertise and knowledge of managing the needs of children efficiently.
The resume sample below will provide you with an idea of how you can write your resume for an infant-toddler teacher position.
Take a look!
Infant Toddler Teacher Resume Example
7733 Cartier Drive, La Place, LA 62216
Infant / Toddler Teacher
- Highly effective teaching professional with 9 years of hands-on experience in designing and implementing core curriculum and imparting lessons to meet the cognitive, social and emotional needs of children.
- Self-directed and resourceful with an inherent love for children and the ability to create a fun and friendly learning environment.
- Ablity to establish expectations of behavior and create structured environments aimed at student success.
- Verifiable track record of working with infants and toddlers with special needs.
- Developed and implemented a consistent, predictive and responsive daily routine schedule.
- Increased infant and toddler students’ interest in extracurricular activities by designing child-specific activities.
- Promoted parents’ involvement in designing and implementing a Family Engagement Program.
- Introduced Smart Boards to familiarize students with interactive learning techniques.
Infant Toddler Teacher
Bright Horizons, La Place, LA
3/2013 – Present
- Design, develop and implement core curriculum to meet the individual needs of students
- Develop and impart lesson plans aimed at meeting the social, educational and psychological well-being of students
- Monitor students to determine signs of agitation and tweak lesson plans to ensure comfort
- Provide students with individual attention especially to students lagging behind
- Encourage young students as they explore hands-on skill development environments
- Plan and implement a developmentally appropriate and child-centered curriculum
Infant Toddler Teacher
City Public School, La Place, LA
5/2010 – 8/2013
- Observed children for signs of distress and addressed their concerns immediately
- Provided washing, bathing, toileting and dressing support to toddlers
- Worked with other staff members to achieve the meaningful progress of each child
- Provided parents with information regarding their child’s development and limitations
- Created and submitted reports of each child’s progress, detailing adjustment and interest in activities
Acelero, La Place, LA
1/2009 – 5/2010
- Provided support in imparting lessons to infants and toddlers
- Assisted students in carrying out instructions presented to them
- Helped children with grooming and dressing and assisted in changing diapers
- Supervised children during outdoor activities
- Organized teaching materials
West Mount Technical College, La Place, LA – 2008
- Curriculum Development
- Lesson planning
- Technology aids
- Child development
- Social integration
- Personal hygiene