The way in which a front desk manager resume is created decides how it will fare at the hiring manager’s desk.
If you use the following sample, you have a great chance of being considered for the front desk manager position:
Front Desk Manager Resume Example
193 Minot Street, Fargo, ND50321
FRONT DESK MANAGER
Leadership ● Team-building ● Motivation ● Empowerment
• Service-oriented front desk manager with over 13 years of experience in handling front desk operations
• Ensured that exceptional guest service by the front desk team
• Interviewed, trained, and counseled front desk associates
• Managed the seamless movement of visitors and employees
|– Staff Oversight||– Log Tracking||– Security Control Systems|
|– Front Desk Monitoring||– Training and Development||– Scheduling|
|– Customer Services||– Department Liaison||– Complaints Handling|
|– Stock Monitoring||– Budget Administration||– Recruitment|
• Oversaw three teams of front desk staff members, in the absence of 2 other managers.
• Upped the security of the front desk area, by suggesting the implementation of well-placed security systems.
• Implemented a front desk stock monitoring system, which proved to be 50% more efficient than the one already in place.
• Trained 50 front desk staff members, over a period of 2 years.
Front Desk Manager
Castle Group, Fargo, ND 2009 – Present
• Create and implement staff schedules, and ensure that all front desk staff members follow them.
• Oversee the work of front desk agents to ensure that they are working according to policies and procedures.
• Assign tasks and ensure that staff positions are covered for the entire duration of the shift.
• Answer phone calls to provide information regarding escalated issues and problems.
• Monitor front desk operations to ensure that all staff members comply with security policies.
• Perform bookkeeping activities, and ensure that all clerical and administrative work related to the front desk is handled correctly.
• Handle customers’ requests, and ensure that all suggestions and complaints are taken into account.
• Create training schedules and ensure that the ongoing training needs of all staff members are appropriately handled.
Front Desk Officer
Morgan Inc., Fargo, ND 2005 – 2009
• Greeted customers and visitors as they arrive at the front desk, and inquired into their purpose of visit.
• Provided information regarding services and directed customers and visitors to their required departments.
• Responded to telephone calls, provide information, and to handle complaints.
• Ascertained that the front desk area is kept clean and maintained at all times.
• Routed telephone calls to staff members, after screening them properly.
Fargo High School, Fargo, ND – 2004
High School Diploma
• Online reservation platforms
• Social media
• Microsoft office
• Web page updating