Ready to pitch in your resume for a computer teacher job?
Consider rewriting your resume as per the demands of today’s job market.
This is the era of professionally written and highly customized resumes. In order to get an interview call, make sure your resume is a modern one and caters to the needs of today’s job industry.
A professionally written resume for computer teacher:
• Begins with an at-a-glance profile summary or objective which incorporates a series of quick and powerful descriptive words, communicating what the candidate’s strengths entail.
• Gives more attention to accomplishments rather than work experience.
• Showcases some quantified professional achievements.
• Utilizes space smartly and expresses the candidate’s skills in form of short bullet points.
• Is highly relevant to the required skills.
• Uses a consistent layout and an objective format.
Before you start writing your resume for computer teacher position, you are supposed to know that there are numerous methods to write a winning and customized resume.
You should look at the examples below which will help you make an effective resume that meets your exact requirements.
Computer Teacher Resume Sample 1
|410 Belle Ave • Arcadia, CA 45002
(008) 333 – 2222 • laura @ email. Com
Diligent and dedicated Computer science educationist with 10+ years of ICT teaching at the elementary and high school level. Track record of consistently building the students’ caliber and knowledge in computer science. Committed to providing high-quality education at all levels. Profound ability to develop productive and effectual lesson plans based on the curriculum and executing the same.
• Substantial knowledge of age-specific effective teaching and instructional strategies.
• Solid experience in supervising ICT related practical projects at the elementary and high school level.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
|● Student Evaluation||● Computer Lab Setup||● Network Administration|
|● Computer Programming||● ICT Promotion||● Questioning Techniques|
|● Curriculum Setting||● Student Assessment||● Classroom Management|
|● Systems Maintenance||● Lesson Planning||● Parental Communication|
• Enhanced overall class performance by 30% through implementation of on the mark instructional strategies.
• Set up a new computer lab and networked 40 systems to cater for growing computer practice needs of the students.
• Designed the ICT syllabus for special children at the elementary level and was highly commended for the same.
• Coached a group of 20+ language teachers in PC skills.
ST.CLAIRE’S HIGH, Arcadia, CA
Computer Science Teacher | 3/2008 to Present
• Plan and deliver lessons as per the given curriculum, incorporating interactive activities where possible
• Supervise computer-based projects
• Collaborate with other teachers to allow technology integration in all classrooms
LITTLE TULIPS ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
ICT Teacher’s Assistant | 2/2004 to 2/2008
• Facilitated lead teacher in lesson delivery.
• Assigned homework to students, and collected the homework.
• Marked notebooks and maintained the academic record for each student.
CERTIFICATIONS AND LICENSURE
High School teaching license, International teachers Association, Arcadia, CA – 2004
K- 12 Teacher’s Training certificate, ATS, Arcadia, CA – 2003
KING EDWARD’S INSTITUTE OF COMPUTER STUDIES, Arcadia, CA – 2002
B.S., Computer Science
Computer Teacher Resume Example 2
9087 High Peak Town | Los Angeles, CA 67531 | (785) 547 – 7509 | email
Desire a Computer Teacher position at XYZ Senior High School utilizing acquired IT knowledge and exceptional lesson imparting skills.
• Proven record of maintaining basic file server and installing instructional software.
• Capable of describing and implementing basic troubleshooting techniques.
• Highly experienced in training students/staff associated with integrated software applications, word processor applications, and database applications etc.
• Track record of using web-based resources correlated to the core curriculum to improve instruction.
• Substantial knowledge of using electronic mail to support instruction.
• Well acquainted with selecting, connecting and using appropriate peripherals associated with; The School LAN, Computer lab server, Classroom-based PCs, Networks.
• Exceptionally vigilant in assessing staff computing deficiencies and creating training opportunities.
• Thorough understanding of designing and delivering student learning activities integrated with computing and/or instructional technology.
• Introduced new courses & prepared course objectives and outlines for the new courses.
• Provided a variety of planned learning experiences using a variety of media and methods in order to motivate students.
• Filed a report summary after each class and follow up with Case Managers.
• Efficiently conducted orientation sessions weekly for new RWA recruits and enter corresponding data.
• Collaborated with peers to enhance the instructional environment.
• Maintained professional competencies in the subject area and currency in instructional methodologies through professional associations and professional development.
11/2009 — 09/2011
The Doe Fund Inc. – Manhattan, NY
• Implement standardized curriculum as organized by the Computer Skills Training Department.
• Teach three computer skills classes based on MS Office to increase the employability of students (trainees).
• Maintain a database record for all trainees in my classes including attendance & performance.
• Submit the report after each class to follow up with Case Managers.
• Conduct orientation sessions weekly for new recruits.
• Work as a pivot between staff and clients.
01/2005 — 07/2008
Windham School District –Huntsville, TX
• Researched and prepared program materials, FAQs & user guides.
• Provided telephone & email support to faculty and student users.
• Developed training materials, delivered orientation and training sessions.
• Maintained online information on websites.
• Assisted faculty with use of instructional technology to support educational goals.
• Acted as liaison to related areas such as CUNY’s Computer and Information Services.
University of Science and Technology – Houston, TX – 2004
BSc. in Management Information Systems
• CGPA 3.09
National Institute of Education – Omaha, NE – 2002
• Certificate Course in Computer Teaching and Technical Mentoring
Diploma in MS Office Suite & Corel Draw 12
• Strong leadership skills to lead students with the courses
• Responsible, enthusiastic and patient
• Bilingual: Fluent in English & French
• Excellent management skills
• Presentable & strictly adheres to rules & regulations