You can provide on the job training to newly hired coworkers, interns, or underlings, depending on how skilled and experienced you are in this role.
It does not matter which capacity you have been hired in – if your leadership and training skills are spots on, you have a great chance of being hired as an On The Job Trainer.
But you have to make sure that your resume speaks volumes about your knowledge of the training that you are going to provide.
This is only possible if you fill it with information about your ability to handle the main training task and many associated ones.
If working as an On The Job Trainer is what you want to do, here is a resume sample for you to refer to:
Best On The Job Trainer Resume Sample
8 Green Road, Key West, FL 32943
ON THE JOB TRAINER
Highly skilled and ambitious individual, with over 8 years of experience of providing training to newly hired personnel in technology, marketing, sales, and administrative areas. Exceptionally talented in determining the individual requirements of each trainee, and effectively creating training plans to meet them.
• Plans Development
• Equipment Use
• Discussion Boards
• Company Policies Safety Practices
• Preventative Maintenance
• OJT Models Creation
• Skills Development
• Needs Assessment
• Training Modification
• Manager-led Training
• Orientation and Induction
• Successfully trained 100+ individuals, who in turn have trained 1500 coworkers and interns
• Implemented a unique OJT training system, as a result, increased training efficiency by 75%
• Devised an individualized skills development system, thereby, acquired high success in focused training
• Introduced a needs assessment plan based on group as well as individual needs determination
On The Job Trainer
UNC, Key West, FL| 2015-present
• Confer with managers in order to determine training requirements and outcomes
• Conduct needs assessments, and create and implement training modules
• Engage new employees and interns in conversation in order to determine their skills and learning capacities
• Provide on the job training to individuals in terms of technology, marketing, and administration
• Create and implement orientation presentations, and induction programs
• Ensure that coworker training programs are developed and implemented in conjunction with management personnel
FLIR Systems, Key West, FL | 2008-2015
• Assisted new employees by providing them with the company and procedural information
• Created and implemented training programs in assigned areas
• Assisted new and existing employees in learning newly introduced technology
• Showed employees order taking and processing procedures
• Responded to questions and problems regarding systems and procedures
Bachelor of Business Administration
Florida State University, Key West, FL – 2005