There is a lot of competition in the job market for almost every position these days, but it’s even more so for sales positions.
Below are a few tips that will guide you in building an impressive and attention-grabbing resume for the sales trainer position:
Similar Recent Role: If you have worked in a similar role recently, highlight it at the top of the experience section.
Company Profile: If you have worked for a popular company, or even better the prospective employers’ competitor, make sure it’s visible at a glance.
Organization: Reflect organization in your document. Divide it into meaningful and well-defined sections for ease for the reader.
Below is a sales trainer resume sample that will guide you on how to write a good resume for this position.
See also: Sales Trainer Cover Letter
Sales Trainer Resume Example
3118 Ivory Lane, Denver, CO 87544
nathan @ email . com
Dynamic and versatile sales professional with strong facilitating, training, and public speaking skills for a diverse population. Analytically aggressive, up to date with the latest research-based sales strategies. Track record of consistently enhancing the productivity of sales teams through impactful presentations and inspiring workshop sessions.
• Promotional Projects • Needs Assessment
• Training Seminars • Sales Team Evaluation
• Tech-Savvy • Coordination and Logistics
• Metric Analysis • HR Support
• Project Monitoring • Performance Audit
• Market Survey • Strategy Development
• Enhanced customer retention rate by up to 50% by the demonstration of excellent customer service protocols.
• Initiated project-specific sales manuals that significantly increased employee knowledge and productivity.
• Earned ‘Employee of the Month’ four times in the past three years based on performance.
SUNGEVITY, Denver, CO
October 2015 – Present
• Develop sales pitches and guide potential clients for product promotion
• Conduct workshops and seminars for sales team grooming and polishing
• Provide one-on-one guidance regarding sales development strategies and protocols to newly hired sales team members
• Keep track of sales department productivity and take measures to enhance the same
• Supervise new product launches and mentor the sales team
• Revise sales policies and tactics based on sales graphs and customer feedback
Assistant Trainer Sales
OLYMPUS, Denver, CO
July 2009 – October 2015
• Developed instructional material for the guidance of sales staff
• Facilitated sales team development programs
• Contributed to the implementation of modern sales tactics at the firm
• Educated employees in developing clientele using the referral base
• Conducted periodic staff evaluation checks to monitor team productivity
• Supervise various promotional projects to ensure effectual functioning of the sales body
Master of Business Administration
City University, Denver, CO – 2009
‘Modern Theories of Sales’ (Journal of the American Institute of Business, 2014
‘The art of Selling’ (International Journal of Sales Development, 2010