Studying commerce offers a broad range of careers that you can eventually pick up.
The dictionary describes commerce as “an activity of large scale buying and selling.”
This definition involves a lot in itself.
So students who are studying for a commerce degree can apply for internships (or full-time jobs if they have graduated) in companies that require commerce graduates.
Technically, a resume written for a student who is studying commerce needs to highlight his or her knowledge of how the business prospects of a country are affected in different economies.
This knowledge is essential to companies who indulge in activities that include transferring goods from people who produce them to the ones who consume them.
Typically, your resume should first portray what your “major” is.
Depending on your interest, you might want to major in accounting, business law, economics, finance, human resource management, marketing, or management.
The position you eventually land up with will depend on what your focus is.
Recommended: Ecommerce Associate Cover Letter
The following resume sample written, especially for a commerce student, will help you in writing your own.
Have a look!
Commerce Student Resume Example
526 Ridge Way, Newark, DE 82372
j.robertson @ email . com
Exceptional knowledge of supporting key digital commerce initiatives and assisting in strategic initiatives. Functional know-how of merging technologies and competitive threats in both regular commerce and e-commerce arenas.
Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce
Expected Completion Date: May 2022
Delaware State University, Newark, DE
Cumulative GPA: 3.1/4.0
• Demonstrated knowledge of creating new product templates for different types of products by remaining within the original product concept.
• Familiar with promoting digital and online aspects of a vast array of brands.
• Able to perform detailed and targeted research activities aimed at determining product scopes.
• Comprehensive know-how of analyzing competitors’ profiles to drive conversion.
Magid Glove & Safety, Newark, DE
6/2021 – 9/2021
• Assisted in reviewing existing products to ensure accurate information
• Created new product descriptions for each product under the brand name
• Researched and implemented marketing programs by employing core methods and tools
• Contributed to promotions, sales, and social media presence by providing input from a commerce point of view
• Performed research regarding competitor’s profiles and provided valuable feedback to help in meeting standards
• Assisted with e-commerce activities such as website copywriting and other tactics to improve social media presence
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
– Online transactions
– Digital commerce
– Detail orientated
– Project management
– Technology proficient
Strong professional references available