A station attendant plays a critical role in establishing the tone for the entire customer service experience.
In order to get this job, you have to create an eye-catching resume along with a cover letter for the Station Attendant position.
For your ease, we have created the following Sample Resume for Station Attendant.
This example is useful for airlines, transit, airport, gas station, and all kinds of other industries that require the services of a Station Attendant.
Station Attendant Resume Example
253 Pine Avenue
Edmonton, AB V9R 6E9
Seeking a position as a Station Attendant in the transportation industry where I can utilize my skills behind the scenes and keep the wheels in motion.
• 7+ years of experience in the traveling and service industry with 5 years specific to cash handling, and dealing with the general public.
• Expert in answering questions and providing information about routes, schedules, and other services and programs offered by the company.
• Current CPR First Aid Certification.
• Ability to read and understand fare charts, manuals, and schedules.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Ability to deal politely with the passengers and public
• Excellent computer skills specifically Microsoft Excel
Metrolinx, Toronto, ON
2016 – Present
• Sell tickets to passengers through cash, credit, and debit methods of payment
• Maintain records, travel vouchers, and tickets
• Conduct security checks of allocated locations, such as platforms, stairs, tunnels, elevators, and the like
• Report and correct deficiencies to ensure the protection, security, ease, and expediency of staff and customers
• Maintain records of service stoppage
• Report incidents and tools failures
Gas Station Attendant
Petro Canada – Richmond, BC
2013 – 2016
• Sold fuel, grocery items, and automobile commodities to customers
• Handled and resolved complaints
• Maintained levels of supply and inventory
• Advised customers and assisted them with the points program for fuel cost savings
High School Diploma
Richmond High School, Richmond, BC
Excellent professional references are available