A station attendant plays a critical role in establishing the tone for the entire customer service experience.
To get this job, you have to create an eye-catching resume along with a cover letter for Station Attendant position.
For your ease, we have created the following Sample Resume for Station Attendant.
This example is useful for airline, transit, airport, gas station and all kinds of other industries that require the services of a Station Attendant.
Station Attendant Resume Example
253 Pine Avenue, Edmonton, AB V9R 6E9 | (000) 673-3028 | [Email]
Seeking a position of Station Attendant in the transportation industry where I can utilize my skills behind the scenes and keep the wheels in motion.
• 7+ years’ overall experience in traveling and service industry with five years specific to cash handling, and dealing with the general public.
• Expert in answering questions and providing information about routes, schedules, and other services and programs offered by the company.
• Current CPR First Aid Certification.
• Ability to read and understand fare charts, manuals, and schedules.
• Good verbal and written communications skills
• Ability to deal politely with the passengers and public
• Excellent computer skills specifically Microsoft Excel
Station Attendant | 2012 – 2017
Metrolinx, Toronto, ON
• Sold tickets to passengers through cash, credit, and debit methods of payment, and maintained records, travel vouchers, and tickets.
• Conducted security checks of allocated location, such as platforms, stairs, tunnels, elevators and the like.
• Reported and corrected deficiencies to ensure the protection, security, ease, and expediency of staff and customers.
• Maintained records of service stoppage, and reported a range of incidents and tools failures.
Gas Station Attendant | 2010 – 2012
Abhay Enterprises Ltd. (Petro Canada) – Richmond, BC
• Sold fuel, grocery items and automobile commodities to customers.
• Handled and resolved complaints.
• Maintained levels of supply and inventory.
• Advised customers and assisted them with points program for fuel cost savings.
High School Diploma
Richmond High School, Richmond, BC
Excellent professional references available
Last updated on