A station attendant plays a critical role by establishing the tone for the entire customer service experience.
In order to get this job, you have to create an eye-catching resume along with a cover letter for Station Attendant position.
For your ease, we have created the following Sample Resume for Station Attendant. This example is useful for airline, transit, airport, gas station and all kinds of other industries that require the services of a Station Attendant.
253 Pine Avenue, Edmonton, AB V9R 6E9 | (999) 999-8888 | [Email]
OBJECTIVE: Seeking a position of Station Attendant in transportation industry where I can utilize my skills behind the scenes and keep the wheels in motion.
• 2+ years’ overall experience in travelling industry
• 6 months experience specific to cash handling, and dealing with the general public
• Expert in answering questions and providing information about routes, schedules, and other services and programs offered by the company
• Current CPR First Aid Certification
• Ability to read and understand fare charts, manuals, and schedules
May 2010 – July 2012
Metrolinx, Greater Toronto Area, ON, CANADA
• Sold tickets to passengers through cash, credit, and debit methods of payment, and maintained correlated records, travel vouchers and tickets
• Conducted security checks of allocated location, such as platforms, stairs, tunnels, elevators and the like
• Reported and corrected deficiencies to ensure the protection, security, ease, and expediency of staff and customers
• Maintained records of service stoppage, and reported a range of incidents and tools failures
High School Diploma – 2008
• Good oral and written communications skills
• Ability to deal politely with the passengers and public
• Excellent computer skills specifically Microsoft Excel
REFERENCES: Available on request