BBA Resume writing is a complicated task that requires a lot of time and effort.
In order to get a job interview and employment afterward, you should create a BBA resume that is based on modern resume writing trends.
Employers like to see short and relevant resumes. That said, the ideal length for a BBA resume is one page.
Here are a few tips to help you write a great resume.
1. Use Short Bullet Points
The key to writing an effective resume is shortness. Use short bullet phrases and tables where necessary.
2. Add Your Internships and Projects
Employers look for real-life experiences such as internships, as well as projects. Make sure you include this information in your resume.
3. Emphasize your Skills and Knowledge
In your resume, make different sections of your relevant soft and hard skills. Mention your computer skills also.
4. Customize Your Resume to the Needs of the Employer
It is imperative to match the employer’s needs. Assess their exact requirements and expectations and address the same in your resume.
The following is a resume sample for a BBA student or a new graduate who has recently done his BBA.
New Graduate BBA Resume / CV Sample For Freshers
35 Victoria Street
Vaughan, ON S9D 3C9
anna @ email.com
To make a positive contribution as part of a dynamic and well-reputed organization. Bringing sound business acumen coupled with strong technical, management, decision-making, and communication skills.
Bachelor of Business Administration
Ontario Tech University, Oshawa, ON – 2022
- Citi Bank (Telemarketing)
- HSBC (Financial Services)
- Sales Manager: Arete Trading Company (online job)
- E-marketing AAA Company (online job UK project)
CORE SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Capable of working in a bilingual environment
- Ambitious, hardworking, energetic, and well-disciplined
- Able to meet deadlines and handle responsibilities
- Positive thinking, self-motivated and flexible
- Soft-spoken with good communication skills
- Financial Analysis of Toyota Motors
- Performance of mutual funds (RBC)
- Seasonality in funds performance
- Risk and Return Analysis
- Dividend policies
- Sound Knowledge of Ms-Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Good Typewriting speed (45w/pm)
- Well-experienced in using internet
- Able to learn new software applications
Strong References available