BBA Resume writing is a complicated task and a lot of time and effort must be given to it.
In order to get an interview, you should create a BBA resume that is based on modern resume writing trends in the job industry.
Employers like to see short and relevant resumes. The ideal length for a BBA resume is one page.
BBA Resume Tips
Short Bullet Phrases
The key to writing an effective resume is shortness. Use short bullet phrases and tables where necessary.
Employers are looking for quantified accounts of your academic achievements. Make sure you include reliable information in your academic accomplishments section.
Keeping your focus employer-centered, it is imperative to match the employer’s needs. Assess their exact requirements and expectations of the role and then address them directly in your resume.
The following is a resume Sample of a newly graduated person who has recently done his BBA.
New Graduate BBA Resume / CV Sample For Freshers
Anna K. Anderson
35 Victoria Street, Vaughan, ON S9D 3C9
anna @ email.com
To make a positive contribution as part of a dynamic and well-reputed organization. Bringing sound business acumen coupled with technical, management, decision making, and communication skills.
University of Ontario Institute of Technology, Oshawa, ON
Bachelor of Business Administration – 2018
• Citi Bank (Telemarketing)
• HSBC (Financial Services)
• Sales Manager: Arete Trading Company (online job)
• E-marketing AAA Company (online job UK project)
• Capable of working in a bilingual environment
• Ambitious, hardworking, energetic and well disciplined
• Able to meet deadlines and handle responsibilities
• Positive thinking, self-motivated and flexible
• Soft-spoken with good communication skills
• Analysis of Financial Statement ((Financial Analysis) of TOYOTA
• Performance of mutual funds (RBC)
• Seasonality in funds performance
• Risk and Return Analysis
• Dividend policies
• Sound Knowledge of Ms-Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Good Typewriting speed (45w/pm)
• Well experienced in using the internet
• Able to learn new software applications
Strong References available