How to Write a Perfect Resume for a Deli Clerk Position?
In a deli clerk resume, you need to portray yourself as a polite and friendly individual who can perform his duties efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
Also, you must prove that you can maintain high standards of customer service at all times.
As an entry-level deli clerk with less or no experience in hand, you may add internships, summer positions, and volunteer roles in the experience section.
The following Deli Clerk Resume Sample covers all aspects which are required by employers. You are free to tailor it as per job requirements.
Also, use this Deli Clerk Cover Letter to make a complete job application set.
Entry Level Deli Clerk Resume Sample
(Less or No Experience)
65 8th Street, Clarks Summit, PA 18400
Seeking a position as a deli clerk with Redner’s Market utilizing exceptional customer service, clerical, and communication skills.
- Over 4 months of experience working in busy deli settings.
- Highly skilled in preparing and delivering customers’ orders.
- Able to operate slice machines and tools in a safe and effective manner.
- Comprehensive knowledge of day to day operations in a deli setting.
- Competent in ensuring the quality of all products sold to customers.
Summit High School, Clarks Summit, PA
Graduation Date: August 2018
- Introduction to Retail
- Consumer and Business Tactics
- Young Association
Gerrity’s Supermarkets, Clarks Summit, PA
Jan 2020 – May 2020
- Greeted customers and took their orders in a friendly way
- Sliced and weighed deli meats and cheeses
- Maintained and stocked all designated section areas
- Cleaned deli equipment and utensils
- Maintained sanitation and cleanliness of all areas
- Set up all required areas at designated times
- Good Communication skills
- Able to handle accounts and cash efficiently
- Professional attitude
- Perfect attention to detail
- Excellent skills in verbal and written English and Spanish