A Cocktail Server is accountable for taking food and beverage orders. S/he carries out all other responsibilities as directed by the management of hotel or as assigned by organization. This is a non-exempt position and normally reports to the Store Manager or General Manager as per local requirements.
Following is a very detailed resume example for cocktail server resume. You may include or exclude the content and sections as per your requirements. This standard Cocktail Server Resume fulfills the requirements for any employer throughout the world.
See also: Cocktail Server Cover Letter
61 West Street, New Orleans, LA 98777
(000) 652-2098 | sara.smith @ email . com
Reliably achieving outstanding hospitality service standards.
Dynamic and extremely talented Cocktail Server with 7+ years’ extensive experience in high volume environments of different hotels and bars. Track record of greeting guests in a respectful manner and serving food and beverages professionally. Effectively coordinate with the kitchen to ensure well-timed service and quality of the food and beverages.
• Thorough knowledge of food and beverage terminology and service techniques
• Highly skilled in maintaining knowledge of all menus, ingredients and preparation methods
• In-depth knowledge of setting up assigned station with supplies
• Able to give accurate and detailed information of products
• Well versed in inspecting presentation of all beverage and food items
• Took food and beverage orders from patrons
• Entered orders in POS and delivered orders quickly
• Checked back after delivery of food to ensure maximum guest satisfaction
• Observed guests to reply to any additional needs
• Presented check for payment and provided change
• Kept station clean
• Properly set up station tables and arranged napkins
• Maintained table appearance by pre-bussing, checked drink levels, removed clutter and provided sufficient napkins
Attained server of the month award – Jan 2012
• Timely took and served a range of beverage and food items
• Monitored guests at all times, predicted their needs and quickly responded to their requests
• Prepared and presented bill
• Completed end of shift income and cash deposit reports
• Up-sold beverage and food items to guests
• Cleaned dirty glassware and plates to proper dish wash area and sorted same for washing
• Recorded all aspects of guests order correctly and entered guest orders into computer
Associate of Arts in Hospitality | XYZ COLLEGE, Portland, OR | 2009
• Microsoft Word, MS Excel and PowerPoint
• Ability to work flexible schedule including weekends and holidays
• Language: English and Conversational German
“I provide perfect guest experience by creating comfortable, energized, and friendly atmosphere.”