Your resume for the packer position is a very important part of your job search. It is the document that markets you and your skills, abilities and experience in packaging and warehouse industry. It is an invitation for prospective employers to learn more about your qualifications through an interview.
Submitting your resume along with a cover letter for packer position is one of the first steps in the job application procedure. Your goal is to describe your major experiences and accomplishments in a way that spark the employer’s or reader’s interest. Packers who best communicate their employment experiences, education, and skills related to the packing and functions of warehouse, or applicants who demonstrate that they can fill a exact need of an employer will most likely to get further consideration.
254 New Avenue, North Street ● Rockland, ME 69888
Home:(000) 702-1421 ● Cellular: (000) 812-7474 ● Email:
11 years of hands-on experience working in all phases of the packing processes. Highly skilled in loading components into cartons and shippers in accordance with company’s policies and procedures for safety and quality. Thorough understanding of manuals, procedures, diagrams, and blueprints. A detail-oriented individual who has strong work ethics and ability to work as a part of team.
• Able to perform accurate measurements
• Proven ability to enter data into different packing databases (SQC and E-trace)
• Profound ability to understand and follow instructions from manual to complete functional tests and packing operations
• Proficient in using different kinds of measuring tools
Packer | Some Company – Rockland, ME | Jan 2013 – Present
• Fold and pack goods and merchandise into compartment
• Prepare units for packaging
• Weigh merchandise manually and record the weight into computer system
• Complete formalities in accordance to with parts and part numbers
• Verify BOM’s to parts receive from storeroom
Packaging Assistant | Superior Group Inc. – Rockland, ME | May 2008 – Jan 2013
• Conducted functional tests on all units to ensure that quality standards were met
• Inspected units for defects and repairs through suitable procedures
• Completed all final pack operations, including final preparation, exact completion of work orders and quality assurance documents
• Examined items for QA oversight policies
Diploma | Rockland High School, Rockland, ME | 2007
“I perform all kinds of packing tasks precisely with great attention to detail.”
Strong professional references available