Your resume for the packer position is a vital part of your job search.
It is the document that markets you and your skills, abilities, and experience in the packaging and warehouse industry.
In fact, it is an invitation for prospective employers to learn more about your qualifications through an interview.
Submitting your resume along with a cover letter for packer position is one of the first steps in the job application process.
Your goal is to mention your relevant experiences and accomplishments in a way that sparks the employer’s or reader’s interest.
Packers who best communicate their employment experiences, education, and skills related to the packing and functions of the warehouse, or who demonstrate that they can fulfill the exact needs of the prospective employer will be most likely to get further consideration.
Here is an example:
Packer Resume Example
254 New Avenue
Rockland, ME 69888
john @ email . com
11 years of first-hand experience working in all phases of the packing process. Highly skilled in loading components into cartons and shippers per the company’s policies and procedures for safety and quality. Thorough understanding of manuals, procedures, diagrams, and blueprints. Detail-oriented with a strong work ethic and the ability to work as a part of a team.
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS AS A PACKER
• Able to perform accurate measurements
• Proven ability to enter data into different packing databases (SQC and E-trace)
• Understands and follows instructions from the manual to complete functional tests and packing operations
• Proficient in using different kinds of measuring tools
Some Company – Rockland, ME
Jan 2013 – Present
• Fold and pack goods and merchandise into the compartment
• Prepare units for packaging
• Weigh merchandise manually and record the weight into the computer system
• Complete formalities following parts and part numbers
• Verify BOMs to parts receive from the storeroom
Superior Group Inc. – Rockland, ME
May 2008 – Jan 2013
• Conducted functional tests on all units to ensure that quality standards were met
• Inspected units for defects and repairs through suitable procedures
• Completed all final pack operations, including final preparation, exact completion of work orders, and quality assurance documents
• Examined items for QA oversight policies
Rockland High School, Rockland, ME | 2007
“I perform all kinds of packing tasks precisely with great attention to detail.”
Strong professional references are available